13. school

A/N~~
not edited so sorry for any mistakes ❤️❤️❤️

carry on ☺️
~~~~~

It's been a minute since the day Wes confessed his love for me. And today is my first day at my new high school. to be honest I'm not nervous because I have Wes. I got all of my classes a few weeks ago and most of them I already had with Wes. He was so sweet to switch the classes we didn't have together, so now we have all of our classes together.

Wes pulled into the school parking lot and pulled into the nearest spot. it's now when I'm actually nervous; really nervous.

"are you ready, Sam?" Wes looked to me and bit his lip. I looked at him and brought his lips to mine for a few seconds.

"now I am." I smiled at him.

we got out of the car and met at the back. Wes untwined our hands before we started walking. and let me tell you, when I say all eyes were on us, ALL eyes were on us. a few guys whistled at me as we walked by and a good portion of the girls gave me dirty looks. this should be fun.

we walked into the school and Wes pulled me over to a group that I'm guessing was his friends.

"guys, this is Sam, my girlfriend. Sam, this is Cody Ryle, Dakota, Drew, Taylor, Joey, and Tina." I got a "hey Sam" from each of them and smiled at each of them. okay this is okay. it's definitely not Miami, that's for sure.
My thoughts were interrupted by homeroom bell. that's the only "class" I don't have with Wes. this should be interesting.

*skip a few hours*

so it's lunch and so far I've managed to embarrass myself in every class. let's see if I embarrass myself at lunch too.

I sat at an empty table for about 5 minutes before a guy walked up to me.

"hey good looking."
"get lost."
"that's no way to talk to someone you don't even know."
"I don't care. I'm waiting for someone so please leave."
"ohhh, 😏 who you waiting on?"
"none of your business."

he sat down and gave me a look that made me want to tell him my entire life story.

"wes." I mumbled
"what was that baby?"
"Wes. that's who I'm waiting for."
"wait. Wes Tucker?"
"yeah why?"
"aw honey. that's cute. you think the schools second hottest guy is gonna have lunch with you?" he had laughed right in my face.
"who's the hottest guy in school?"
"you're looking at him. the names Cody, by the way." (im sorry 😭)
"as if 😂."
"if you think wes is gonna sit with you, I don't think you want to look behind you."

I looked back and sure enough, there's Wes... with a hoe, that's about to shove her tongue down his throat. I get up and storm out of the cafeteria. but Cody caught up to me.

"I never got your name. and number if you wanna give me that too." he said with a smirk.
"It's Sam and no bc Wes has my number."
"have you two had sex yet?"
"what! no! why would you ask that?"
"because that's all Wes does is get in girls panties and dumps them the next minute. if you ever need something, here's my card. 😉"

by this time I was pissed!! and at the front doors of the school

"where are you going?"
"home. I don't have anymore classes."
"should I tell Wes you left?"
"no I'll text him. or maybe I won't."
"feisty, just how I like them 😏."

I rolled my eyes and stormed through the doors and to my white 2015 Jeep Wrangler.

|||||||||||||||||||

IM SO SO SO SORRY
that this took so long. 😭😭😭

and im also sorry to all the Cody(murderized) fans that read my story. Wes and Cody are my top 2 favorites.

do you like Wes as the bad boy?

thoughts
comments
and
likes
are
appreciated
very
much
☺️