Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters all rights go to GMW/BMW/Disney Channel.
Josh POV
My first memory is from when I was 3 years old. It was in the backyard of the house we all grew up in. Next door to Mr. Feeny, who taught my brothers every year. He retired before I had him but never truly stopped teaching. I guess genuine teachers never do.

*~*flashback*~*
Cory: You know what's out there..the world. And your going to be a part of it some day.
Josh: yeah.
Cory:Your going to learn something from it everyday. Your going to make mistakes. Your gonna make good friends. And Mr. Feeny will probably teach you every grade you are ever in. And maybe you will meet a women as wonderful as Topanga. ..How'd you like that?
Josh: Good.
Cory: And maybe you'll make a friend like Shawn.
Josh: Yeah.
Cory:But when your not a little boy anymore. When the world taught you to be this man. You know you are still going to make mistakes. But your family and friends that you made along the way are going to help you ok?
Josh: yeah.
Cory: Even though it will seem like the world is going out of its way to teach you these hard lessons. You will realize that is the world that has given you your family and friends....you know..and your going to come to believe that the world is going to protect you too. ...boy meets world..now I get it..
*~*end flashback*~*

This will be the story of how I make the world mine.