Chapter 25

Third person's Pov

 Everyone stopped, hands paused in midair, screams were muted and heads turned to see Seth holding an unconscious Violet. Love one's gasped in horror as they saw the boy with a blood stained mouth and clutching the girl to his chest; still being in a trance Rebecca smirked turning her back on her twin but she didn't see when Violet's eyes popped open and shun black with gold specks just as her own. A growl erupted from the now conscious girl as she stood up, her sister smirked faltered changing into a snarl.

" I thought I killed you!", Rebecca exclaimed. Her voice was deeper and her teeth were bared as she looked into the eyes of her sister. Violet merely shrugged pacing around her twin who watched her every movement, Violet shook her head chuckling.

" What's so funny?", Rebecca asked tilting her head to the side glaring at her twin.

" I found it funny that you thought you could kill me.", she teased . Opening her hand flames came out engulfing her whole hand and arms in spiral patterns, growling all at once. Rebecca felt the ground shake beneath her feet as her fist clenched, cracks formed throughout the ground splitting it in half causing people to fall into the crumpled earth. Violet gasped as she watched Liam barely make it out of his death, everyone was backing away from the opening. Everyone was scared to find out what their fate  was with two demon hybrids fighting against each other and their powers going out of control.

**************************

Violet Pov

 People started to fall in to the gaping split in the ground, I was looking around making sure our family was ok but when I turned to look at my mom I saw Dawn running toward her about to push her into the crumbling earth.

" MOM!!!!", I screamed and she turned to look at me just as Dawn grabbed her and I watched as they went over the edge. Lightening flashed through the air and I ran towards the edge careful not to fall, I saw my mom holding on to a rock with Dawn swinging and pulling her down. I laid on my stomach stretching my hand towards her, she grunted trying to reach me smoke started to appear under her and I saw fire on the bottom of split. I stretched farther and my fingers grazed hers but they didn't grasp each others.  I heard someone call my moms name and saw it was Niall he looked at me.

" Go stop your sister she's after your dad, I'll get your mom out.", he said and I looked down at mom who was trying kick Dawn off her foot. I looked back at Niall and nodded standing up I saw Rebecca holding our father in the air with her powers and sending him across the air into my other uncles. They all fell in a heap, they were badly scratched up and had blood stains on their shirts, I ran on the edge of the split feeling my teeth grow longer as I hopped over the large gap and landed on Rebecca's back sinking my teeth into her shoulder;  she let out a scream and I felt myself being lifted into the air to be thrown to the ground.

" Dawn almost killed our mom and you don't even care!!", I shouted and smoke started to appear behind her from my anger; a ring of fire formed around us. She raised her hand causing me to rise from the ground. She  clenched it into a fist I started to feel my throat being squeezed and I started to kick my legs out; she smirked at my struggling and I put my hand out letting the fire unravel from my hand on to hers tying us together. We were both putting each other in pain, she tighten her grip on my neck and I increased the heat; I let the fire raise to her throat and restrain her air from passing through. I could see her struggling to hold on and I realize I was going to end up killing her, I released the fire and I watch it go back into my hand. Her neck was marked with a dark ring going around and skin marked with degree burns.

" Rebecca we need to stop. Were going to kill each other.", I exclaimed as my eyes turned back to normal and tears came out of my eyes. I watched as her eyes started to turn back to normal but then she growled.

" I'm sorry, Violet.", she said and I shook my head frantically crying. She opened her fist and then snapped it shut.

Everything went black.

Look on the side it's Rebecca using her powers>>>>