"Alright well I got to get going" I said kissing Kylie's cheeks. Kylie and I are going to show up in different cars, because it's her birthday, so all the attention needs to be on her.

"Alright I'll see you there" Kylie said smiling at me, I nodded and walked outside where a black SVU was waiting for me. I got in and Party was sitting in the back.

"Hi" I said smiling at him.

"You look gorgeous" P said looking at my body up and down.

"Don't look to shabby yourself" I said smiling at him.

The car started to move and we started to go to Kylie's birthday.

When we got there, P and I grabbed hands and got out. Lights started flashing like crazy. A lot of people asked if we were dating, which we aren't.

Once we got inside, Momma Kris instantly pulled me aside.

"Well hello Momma" I said to Momma Kris.

"Is Kylie on her way?" She asked.

"Yes Momma" I said nodding my head.

"Okay thanks" Momma Kris said then walking away, I rolled my eyes playfully then walked back over to P.

After P and I greeted a whole bunch of people, we ended up hanging out with the squad. Kylie, Ty, Gigi, Zayn, Chris, Kendall, Justin, Kanye and Kim.

"GIGI!" I yelled at Gigi. "Put the drink down" I warned her.

"Just a sip" She whined.

"You're 3 months pregnant you're not drinking" Kendall said taking away Gigi's drink, Gigi pouted.

"Yea, you ain't hurting my little boy Zayn in there" Zayn said putting his hand on Gigi's stomach. So I'm guessing the kid is Zayn's.

Everyone started there own conversation when P whispered to me. "Can we talk?" He asked, I got a little nervous.

"Yea" I said nodding my head, I got up and followed P to a quiet place at the club.

"What you need to talk about?" I asked P trying to stay positive.

"Look, I um, can't make it to your concert tomorrow" P said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh that's okay, you can come to the after party" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"No, I'm going to Australia for a week, its businesses" Party said looking at me.

"Oh, that's fine" I said acting like I don't care.

"Thing is" He paused, there's more?. "I have to leave now, it's a 15 hour flight and I have to be there by 7 tomorrow" P said biting his lip.

"Oh okay" I said looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry I have to go" P said kissing my cheek and leaving the room, leaving me all alone.

After Party left for Australia, in the middle of are 'date'. I was pretty bummed, I decided to take a break from the party and walked outside. I walked and sat on a bench by a waterfall feature. I sat there looking at the floor, disappointed. I can't believe P can't make it to my BIRTHDAY, but I guess its for business. I was thinking to myself when Chris walked out of the club.