Wasting Time. (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"FUCK NO! SANG BABY'S NOT DRINKING THAT SHIT!" he boomed, and I'm pretty sure I heard at least one of the windows rattle a bit.

"For sakes fuck North! You can't control malen'kiye ptitsy (little bird's) life." Raven bellowed back with an eye roll.

I tried, I really did...

But I giggled.

The sound drew everyone's eyes to me and I could feel my cheeks heat up from all the attention, realization dawned on Corey's face first and he chuckled, smiling softly at me.

"It's for fucks sake Raven, not sakes fuck." He corrected with a small smirk. Raven beamed at Corey before shrugging.

"Same." He simply stated and I shook my head, smiling. No, Raven. Not the same. Raven's gaze shifted back to me and he arched a brow challengingly wearing a cocky smirk.

"So,moya krasivaya malen'kaya ptichka (my beautiful little bird), you think you can you drink like Russian too?" He taunted and I pursed my lips together to stop my lips from twitching up into a grin, before nodding.

"Alright, I'm in. Anyone else?" I asked coyly. The rest of the boys nodded and were off to find shot glasses. Owen was sitting next to me looking at me intently, he raised a brow in curiosity.

"Miss. Sorens...uh, Sang. Are you sure you want to do this? I can assure you, no one will think any less of you if you don't want to drink." He stated rather softly. I smiled at his concern and hesitantly reached over and took his hand in mine before giving it a reassuring little squeeze.

"I'm sure. This isn't the first time I've drank, but I know my limits and I won't cross them." I reassured and he nodded, squeezing my hand before letting go.

I could tell that he wanted to question it as soon as the words left my mouth but he didn't push for anymore information. His steel eyes did lock onto my own green ones with a promise of finding out what I meant later and I just gave a soft nod returning my attention to the boys who had walked back in.

A few minutes later, we had all decided to change into more comfortable clothes so I headed upstairs and slipped on my little black  pajama shorts and matching sleep shirt along with a pair of slippers and rushed out of the room.

I was looking down at the floor as soon as I exited my bedroom trying to fix my slipper when I crashed straight into a solid chest and started to teeter backwards. Two arms shot out to my waist to steady me. I looked up into Brandon's beautiful baby blues and I quickly stepped back, my cheeks flaming with embarrassment.

"Oh god, Brandon. I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was..." I trailed off and sucked in a breath as I finally took in the sight before me. He was wearing a pair of black sleep pants and his slippers...

That's it.

His tanned, hard, toned chest and washboard abs were on full display and I could feel my mouth drop open as I stared him up and down trying to commit this sight to memory. I quickly snapped my mouth shut and mentally checked to make sure I wasn't drooling.

Nope, we're safe.

Thank god, too. That would have been embarrassing to explain.

"Going." I breathed out as I finished. If it was even possible, I felt my cheeks heat up more at the thought of him catching me checking out his lean, muscular body.

He must not have noticed my ogling though, because he didn't reply right away, so I peeked up at him shyly. His eyes raked up and down my body slowly. Taking in my bare legs and as much exposed skin as his eyes could find before his gaze snapped back up to mine and a faint blush began to form on his cheeks.

Awww, cute...

Well, at least I'm not the only one blushing around here. I thought to myself.

"Sorry, Sang. I wasn't watching where I was going either." He mumbled as his eyes scanned slowly over my body again, lingering on my bare legs. I giggled nervously as my cheeks heated up...again, before snagging his hand in mine and dragging him towards the stairs.

"C'mon Brandon, come play with me."  I stated cheerfully as we made our way down the steps. I heard a choking noise and spun around to see a red faced Brandon looking anywhere but me. I folded my arms across my chest looking at him questionably.

"What?" I questioned skeptically, he shook his head quickly...too quickly.

"Nothing!" He all but squeaked out. I gave him a curious glance but shrugged as he walked in front of me and pulled me along with him.

When we reached the kitchen it was empty but we could hear the guys' voices from the living room and quickly made our way there. All of the boys were there already and had set up sleeping spaces for us all.

I noticed it had gone quiet and looked up to see all of the guys stariattentiin, and North looked about ready to either explode, kiss me senseless or march me back up to my room to change, I wasn't sure which one though. I blushed hotly from all the attention until I started walking to a free space between North and Silas.

Before I even had the chance to sit down North snagged my hand and pulled me down onto his lap. His glare daring anyone to tell him otherwise and Silas hooked my legs into his lap smiling happily at me and I beamed right back.

"Okay, well now that were all here. Let's play boys." I winked giving them all a wicked smirk. They all looked a little worried now except for Owen who looked like he was trying not to laugh as he gave me a millimeter smile and pulled out some shot glasses. Raven filled them all and we each took one before raising them in the air.

"To happy hangovers." Raven smirked at me. I rolled my eyes before smiling widely at the boys surrounding me.

"To surviving the end." I stated softly. We all clinked glasses and downed our shots. I slammed my glass down on the table right after Raven and North.

Let the games begin boys...