Please Don't Kill Me!

Holaaa fellow Wattpaders,

So I know I'm like the worst person in the word for not updating in months. But, there were so many things going on at the time and blah blah blah and it was just getting too much, so I couldn't find any time to update at all. I know what you're think, 'Excuses, excuses!' 

But that's not the reason I'm writing this message. I am writing this message because . . .

. . . Well, I'm deleting this book. 

Please don't kill me! I promise, it is for the better. I realised that the book was getting too repetitive and it was dragging on and on and on and on and I want to make this a better book than my other one, so that's why I'm taking it down for the time being. Don't worry, it's not permanant; I do plan on updating a better planned out version of this book, with similar (if not the same) characters.

So, I hope you can forgive me and I hope you'll read the better, more planned out future version of this book, whenever I upload it (hopefully by Christmas). 

I really appreciate all the support and I'm only doing this so that it's better for you people to read. Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. I know you're all probably really pissed off, but it's for the better, I pinky-swear.

I'm so sorry again.

Until then,
WildChilddd♥

P.S. I'm deleting this book anywhere in between the end of this week, to the start of next month. Whenever I can remember to delete it, I guess.