Rebellious Streak

Começar do início

Luke was clearly the most laid back out of them, he was the only one in the conversation sitting and he looked a little left out. He didn't raise his voice at all while he talked but he didn't get dejected when someone else's voice consumed his words, he would wait until they finished before repeating himself calmly.

"What do you think, Ashton?" Luke asked suddenly, ripping him out of his deluted sonder. Ashton blinked several times, looking at each member of the group before going back to Luke's crystal clear eyes.

"Nudity or fake drug deal?" Luke inquired, recognizing that Ashton wasn't paying attention and giving him something to catch up to.

"I've seen your ass so many times, I just might have to pick drug deal." Ashton responded, gaining a few raised eyebrows at his reply.

Ashton sighed, "Luke likes to moon people when he's drunk. Michael, how many times have you seen Calum's?"

Michael looked surprised by the question, "A lot but that's because we have sex . . .?"

"Okay, maybe that's a bad example." Ashton reasoned, trying to think of a better excuse for seeing rarer parts of someone's body.

Luke raised his hand a little awkwardly, "I see Ashton's thighs a lot because he just doesn't like to wear pants?"

"Same though," Calum muttered under his breath, earning a chuckle from Michael.

"But seriously, nudity or drug deal?"

"Let's put it to a vote?"

"All in favour of drug deal?" Luke said, trying not to shout because the cops were still in the same room.

Michael raised his hand, "I'm up for anything though."

"Nudity?" Luke asked, raising his own hand.

Michael and Calum raised their hands pretty quickly, complete unembarrassed by potentially running around in their birthday suits.

Ashton was reluctant, he knew things could turn out pretty badly but at least he was doing it surrounded by a bunch of equally nude boys so what did he have to lose.

Charlie seemed to be weighing the pros and cons of public nudity pretty heavily.

"Pro tip," Luke said, gaining everyone's attention because apparently he's a pro now. "Keep a hand against your junk so it doesn't freak the fuck out when you run."

"Thanks?" Ashton scrunched his eyebrows up, unsure of how to take that advice.

"At least not all of me will be exposed." Charlie stated, raising his hand at Luke's advice.

"Here's a fun rule; you can't get dressed until we meet up again." Michael snickered, enjoying the idea too much already. He pulled Calum closer and rested his chin on the other boy's shoulder.

Ashton groaned at the idea but a crooked smile met his lips, maybe he was warming up to how hilarious it'll be to have five naked teenage boys running around town.

"If I get caught, I'm fucking ratting you guys out though." Ashton muttered, looking dead serious.

Luke rolled his eyes at that, but didn't comment.

"Good thing we came here from school." Calum admitted, removing his backpack. "It gives us something to put our clothes in."

It was true, they all seemed to have some sort of bag they put their school supplies in except Luke. When they all looked at him, he waved it off. "I'll put mine in Ashton's bag."

"Let's get going, the cops are about to leave." Michael said, seeing the first police officer finish his food.

It was a unanimous decision to grab a bathroom stall and remove the clothes. Michael, who was in the stall to the right of Ashton's was humming Sexy Back while they were all taking their clothes off and Ashton thought it was pretty fitting.