Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)

Börja om från början

"It's okay... it doesn't hurt." I smiled. It was the same for me too. I touched the scar felt on his chest by the bullet.

He caught my hand. "It doesn't hurt too." He smiled.

I reached out my hands and pulled him closer and kissed him. It was a deep long and intense kiss. It reflected our feelings for each other. Our deep love for each other.

He kissed my neck and moved to my breasts and my belly and lower...

"Ahh... James."

"I can't help it Mia you just drive me crazy..."

He kissed me "Ahh. ..James don't tease me"

"Sorry, the angel I can't go soft anymore.."
He kissed my belly hole. Ah, it tingles.
He licked every inch of my body, then he moved lower.

He kissed my thigh and moved more down. He was now at my finger toe.

He took off my panties and threw them on the ground. His body was on top of mine. The sensation was all over. He took off his pants after that.

"Mia you get someone very excited when I look at you..." I blushed hard red. I knew what he meant.

"You look incredibly hot and I love that blush," he said with a smirk licking his lips.

He says I am hot but he has a body to make anyone drool over. "James you should see yourself. You're incredibly handsome. A Greek God to be said." I said smiling.

"Baby I am nothing much but, you on the other hand... I want you all to myself. If I can then I would keep you hidden from the world itself. You're the most beautiful and kind-hearted girl I ever met. You're my life angel." He kissed me saying that.

His hands were all over me, his body was on top of mine. I could feel every inch of him. His kisses gave me butterflies in the stomach. My nails dug deep in his skin. He cupped my breasts and squished them. The pleasure was unbelievable. His every touch is undeniably seductive and hypnotising. He bites my neck and my breasts. He is going rough.

"James...Ahh. ..." I moaned. My hands ran through his hair and grabbed it hard.

I could feel my every orgasm was on fire. He was making me go crazy. He kissed me hard, my lips got swollen. He bites me hard and my lips were little bleeding. He is going hard on me but I like it. I am very good. The pleasure Was unbelievable.

"Angel..." he said, " I am going in now... I can't control myself anymore..."

I nodded yes. "He slowly put it inside me. I crushed the bedsheets with my fingernails.

"Aahhhh...." So much pleasure. It's overwhelming.

He fulfilled me in every way possible.

"I am gonna move now okay? " He asked me.

"Yes..." my nails dug deep in him. My body was burning hot with sensation. He started thrusting inside me.

I feel so unbelievable pleasure."Ahhh....mmm..."

"I am gonna go fast okay angel?" He asked me.

"Yes..." he started thrusting deep and hard inside me. I couldn't even tell what I felt right now... words can't express the feeling...

"Ah...James, I am gonna..." I whispered.

"I know angel... me too..." by saying that we both thrust deep and the flower seeds burst inside me and it filled me.

He pulled out slowly and we both lied on the bed exhausted. I laid my head on top of his chest and his arms were hugging my waist.

"It's was great..." he said to me smiling.

"Yes, it was," I said smiling. The smile on my face didn't disappear for a single bit. I am really happy. I can feel it.

Just being with him like this makes me very happy.

"James I love you..."

"I love you too angel... " he kissed my temple.

I cuddled with James and fell asleep in his arms.

The sun rays hit my eyes and I woke up. The curtains were fluttering in the breeze. I looked at James he was fast asleep. I didn't wake him up. I kissed his lips and I got down from the bed. I put on the robe and went to the balcony.

The sunrise was beautiful. It was like a golden ball rising from the blue sea bed beneath the blue sky.

I went down to the kitchen and made breakfast. I took it upstairs. "Honey wake up. I got us breakfast." I said to James.

James got up rubbing his eyes. His bed hair looked sexy on him. "Good morning angel. "

" Good morning James." I kissed his lips," I got breakfast and yummy strawberries too." I said smiling.

He pulled me into a hug," instead of that strawberry I love to have this one..." he said in a sexy way and kissed me.

"Come on we don't wanna be late now, remember today we go scuba diving," I said happily.

"Scuba can wait, let me kiss you.." by saying that he smashed his lips on mine. I threw my arms around him and his kiss take the flow.

We had a lovely breakfast, obviously after round two. You know what I mean don't ya.

Scuba diving was magical. We saw various fishes and corals. The underwater experience was beautiful.

After that, we had an exotic candlelight dinner which James cooked for me.

We spent our evening star gazing and watching movies.

It's was the best and dreamy vacation I could ever ask off. Every moment with James was lovely and magical. It was like I didn't want time to flow by, it can come to a standstill.

Today is the last day of our dreamy vacation. I am sitting on the beach with James watching the beautiful sunset.

"Thanks for the lovely vacation James. It was magical." I said keeping my head on his chest.

"Glad you like it, angel. Anything for you" he kissed my cheeks.

I intertwined my fingers with him.

"Paradise is with you..." I said and kissed his lips.

_______________________________________

Hi guys

Do you like this chapter? 😊
Tell your views on it.

I was going to update later but as today is my birthday I thought to make you guys happy and so here is the updated 😊 +

Check out the trailer of the billionaire's confession. My YouTube channel name is Rosavet Swan.

I hope you like it. And I know it's not that well made. I tried the best I could do in my phone. Do subscribe and like if you like it. Thank you all 😘😘

It was a lovely vacation for them wasn't it? :)
Next chapter is coming up,
Stay tuned for more...😄

Vote, comment and follow me guys... 😘

Love, rosavet 😙😙