Asuna Yuuki (male x reader)

Mulai dari awal

"I will." She said. Everyone walked inside, waiting for the boss to appear." You saw the boss appear and it was freakish. You drew out your bastard sword and braced yourself. Everyone was trying their hardest to fight the boss. You on the other hand was putting up a fight. The boss swung his massive ax at you, but you leaped over it and struck another blow it's weak spot. You, Asuna, and another boy wearing black were doing most of the attacks. You saw the boss do a attack you have never seen before. It was aimed after Asuna. You jumped in front of her and braced your sword. It shot a blast of lightening, and you were trying to block it with your sword. You had your hand on the blade itself while you were holding the handle with your other hand. You were standing your ground as the force from the ongoing blast was applying force. You yelled for Asuna to take another strike at it's weak spot. She ran fast and jabbed her blade into it's weak spot, making it stop it's attack on you. Lucky for you, your blade absorbed the energy from the blast, giving it enhance strength for a temporary amount of time. You deflected strikes from it's ax while Asuna was attacking it along with some other knights. You suddenly unlocked a new ability, and you were shocked once you saw it.

"Asuna, watch out!" You yelled to her once you saw the boss about t do another attack. You ran and pushed her out of the way. You swung your sword and and knocked away the blast.

"Time to end this." You said. You activated your ability and two more shining bastard swords appeared behind you, floating behind you. You swung your one sword and they were working with you in sync, spinning and slashing like a tornado. You and Asuna soon finished off the boss, and everyone soon cheered in victory. Asuna walked up to you with a blush on her cheeks.

"You saved me a lot back there. Thank you." She said.

"Hey, I'm your Knight, it's my job." You said and soon collapsed from the fight, since you were tired.

*Next day*

You were standing next to Asuna as usual, walking around. She was on break, but you wanted to treat her to something special.

"Asuna, I have a special assignment I had to do, and I need you to come with me." You told her and she seemed annoyed.

"This was my day off." She told you.

"Trust me, this will be quick and simple." You lied to her.

"Fine." She said and followed you. You led to her to a riverside that was surrounded by flowers and wonderful wildlife.

"Wow, but what's the assignment?" She asked while looking at the scenery. She turned to see you sitting down on a picnic blanket with lots of goodies and cooked cuisines in front of her. She blushed in embarrassment when she realized you set this up.

"Go on, sit down and just relax yourself." You told her and she just did what you said. She looked in amazement at all the things you prepared for her. Two slices of cake, a cooked great fish, some sandwiches, and a apple pie.

"[Player name], you did this all for me?" She asked with red on her cheeks.

"Why of course. You were working really hard, so I prepared this so you could relax for once. Consider it my treat." You told her. You swore you saw tears well up in her eyes. She sat down and you two chatted while enjoying your free time. a

"I'm glad you're my personal bodyguard now." She said making you blush.

"So am I." You said making her laugh a little bit. You two continued snacking on the food you prepared and talked about what they hope to do if they ever clear the game.

"I just wanna escape this world and get my life back." You told her while you two laid down and looked at the sky.

"This world is beautiful once you think about it, but too bad it turned into hell." Asuna said while and nodded. You wondered how you felt about her now. Once you took look at her, you see complete beauty. You wanted to protect her.

"Asuna, this is sudden, but how do you honestly feel about me?" You asked her, making her blush.

"Well, I think your really sweet and protective of me." She said making you smile.

"Thanks, because I tried to protect my friends in this game, but I wasn't strong enough. I just want to be strong enough to protect those I care about, like you." You told her while she went wide eyed and blushed.

"Thanks for this [player name]." She thanked you for the picnic. You smiled and got up while she did the same. You picked up everything and put them in your inventory. You walked with her, but she stopped you. You turned around.

"What is it?" You asked. She suddenly kissed you with passion. You returned the kiss with the same level of passion. You two pulled away.

"Marry me and forever be my Knight." She requested and you only blushed and smiled.

"Of course my love." You kissed her again.

*Time skip*

You and Asuna were now a happy couple in real life. You faced many quest to be with her and it was worth it.

"I love you [F/N]." She said and kissed you at the park.

"I love you Asuna." You said and hugged her.

"In real life, and virtual life, I'm your Knight." You said and kissed her once again as you two sat happily at a picnic with all your friends.

Sorry I haven't posted that's my bad I've been on my other account working on my other book that is not posted yet...but I'm really loving the views and votes I've been getting on this story and Im not sure if I'm gonna stop this story after a few chapters and start a new book idk yet...or I'll continue this and still make a new one. I luv u guys so much and keep giving me all the love and I'll keep posting I promise😍😍