第9章:好きキライ

Start from the beginning

Oikawa was beside him, pouting furiously. High chance that he was scolded for barging in like that. Kageyama nodded once. Iwaizumi gritted his teeth and glared at Oikawa, who avoided his gaze.

'Free melon breads!' Bokuto and Kuroo rushed to the counter from the Karaoke section.

'Izumi!' Iwaizumi chided. His girlfriend giggled and ignored him. He sighed. 'Lucky we don't have any customers right now.'

Soon, Team A and Team B were busy eating melon breads at the bar. Oikawa saw Sorano and approached her. 'Sorano-chan!' he waved and Sorano waved back shortly. 'What time does your shift end?'

'3am, why?'

'Let's go watch the stars again.' He grinned.

'Sure.'

And then they ended up staring at each other, awkward, unable to find anything to say. Suddenly it came. Sorano frowned and faced down. Oikawa touched her shoulder, worried. 'S-Sorano-chan?!'

Sorano held up one hand, the sense coming. Beside her was Akaashi, watching as Oikawa panicked. Since he knew what was wrong with her back in the washroom, Akaashi quickly grabbed a tissue and handed it to her. On cue, Sorano sneezed loudly.

Oikawa flinched and blinked. Sorano sneezed again... And again... Then silence. He was about to ask if she was okay but she showed him her forefinger. 'One mo—' she sneezed again.

'Thanks Akaashi-san.' She said after wiping her nose properly. Turning her head to Oikawa, she bowed her head slightly. 'Sorry, Oikawa-san!'

'Are you sick?' he asked.

'Nope. Just a temporary flu, I'll be fine by tomorrow!' she assured him. Oikawa nodded awkwardly.

'You what?!' Izumi screeched.

The customer sitting two seats away from Oikawa glanced at the girl but quickly resumed his business as Oikawa put up one hand at him, waving slightly. He turned to Izumi.

Iwaizumi who was just done with a customer came to Izumi and she clutched his arms tightly. 'Oikawa saw Akayuki in her un—' Izumi was shouting but Iwaizumi cut her off by covering her mouth with his hand.

Izumi blinked at him.

'You're too loud, talk to me normally.' He reminded and Izumi blushed, embarrassed. Oikawa inflated his cheeks, trying to hold back a laugh and he was lucky the two didn't notice his reaction.

As Iwaizumi removed his hand, Izumi immediately spouted what Oikawa had told her. 'Oikawa saw Akayuki in her underwear!' she said urgently. Iwaizumi stared at the girl, unmoving.

2 minutes passed and he looked at Oikawa. Oikawa flinched and blinked nervously. 'So... how did it go?' Iwaizumi mumbled. Izumi frowned, as if knowing what Iwaizumi was indicating.

Oikawa got it quick. 'Nice.' He gave him a V-sign. Izumi swung her hand and hit her boyfriend's back as strong as she could. Iwaizumi winced and put up one hand. Izumi pouted angrily at him.

'I was just joking,' he said calmly, trying not to hit his girlfriend back, and then faced Oikawa who had a stupid look on his face when he saw how hard Izumi hit Iwaizumi. 'What happened actually?'

Oikawa opened his mouth to answer but something more important came to his mind. '... I-Iwa... Iwa-chan, are you okay? I think your spine is fractured...' he trailed off when he saw Iwaizumi's eyes looking straight at him. 'I mean... of course, uh, I arrived at her house and heard a scream so I rushed inside to see what was going on. She came into my sight by the kitchen clad in a T-shirt without any pants on.'