第5章:来週の試合

CHAPTER 5 : Next Week's Competition

'What are you searching for, Sora-cchi? We've been wandering around the shopping complex for half an hour.'

I glanced at him. 'I was doing some checking. Now, let's get to the real mission.'

Kise Ryouta was dressed like usual except that he'd a black facemask over his nose and mouth, a hat on his head and sunglasses over his eyes. If you were to ask me, I'd say people would recognize him 1.5 seconds faster than without disguise.

I mean, who'd walk around a shopping complex with a mask and a hat and sunglasses?! I sighed. 'By the way your disguise sucks, Kise.' I commented.

'Eh, really?' he panicked and examined his body. 'S-Should I wrap myself around tissue—'

'Take off that sunglasses and walk with your head down every so often.'

He did as I said and we proceeded to a DVD store. A smirk crept to my lips as I saw the section labeled "New Arrivals". I rushed there and Kise followed closely. My eyes sparkled with excitement when I saw what I wanted.

'Wow, I didn't know you're into this.' Kise's eyes were wide open as he examined a DVD. I frowned and tiptoed to see what he was holding. It was a DVD entitled, "A Night of Fantasy" with the label "Erotic Hentai" on top right of the casing.

I slapped his arm. 'Don't hold that!'

He quickly put it back. He knew what'd happen if anyone were to see Kise Ryouta holding an erotic DVD with an unknown woman beside him. He leaned down to my ear. 'But seriously...' he trailed off.

I rolled my eyes and shoved the DVD I was holding to his face. 'This was what I was searching for! Not some erotic shits!' I chided in a whisper.

He took it from me and read the title. 'You watch this chibi?'

'A chibi as he is, he's a lot cooler than you.' I commented and grabbed the DVD back from his hand before walking towards the counter to pay.

We exited the store. 'Do you want Starbucks, Kise? My treat.' I offered.

'Pure caramel Frappuccino!' he retorted.

'Pay me when you're back at the hospital.' I said and entered the coffee shop.

'Pay you back?! But you said it's your treat!' Kise whined.

'I was kidding.' I got into the line.

'Which part? The "my treat" part or "pay me back" part?' he insisted.

I clicked my tongue and squinted my eyes at him. 'Both.' I hissed.

'Both?! Wait—you're not making any sense, Sora-cchi!' Kise frowned.

'That's my point,' I told him and stepped forward as it was my turn to order. Kise stared at me with a questioning look on his face. 'Pure caramel Frap, and Caramel Frap with coffee.' I ordered.

The worker nodded, smiling and wrote my order. 'Name, miss?' he asked.

'Yellow prawn for the pure caramel frap, and Sora for the caramel coffee.'

The worker raised his brows. He was surprised. 'Excuse me, yellow... what again?'

'Yellow prawn.' I smiled widely.

'... Okay.' He gulped and wrote it down. I paid the bill and pulled Kise to sit at the nearest seats as we waited for our drinks.

'Where are we going next?' Kise asked.