Love

A/N so if you've ever wirten a story one page per day(kinda) then you know how hard it is to pick up were you left off and having to read the last page to know whats going on. Hope some can relte:)

After their little fight death went to blow of some steam , as life cleaned up his mess per usual. After Death had calmed down Life had asked Death to meet her were heaven and hell touched or as some called earth. Life asked Death to meet her in a field with the most beautiful wild flowers. And he did, it didnt take long for Death to find life like sun shining through clouds.

They met and Life popped the question, Death as stuborn as he is asked if they could do it over so he could ask (Death ur as stuborn as a seahorse) and he did. They were both happy and decided to take a walk to see all the people and disobeying the rule to never socialize with the humans, but they did anyway.

Within a second of being in the city someone noticed them, and the human being dumb the engagement ring totally visible decided to flirt with life. Death being the hot head that he was blew his to wich resulted in killing they human. It hurt life to see the lights go out In his eyes even if he was being rude the pain was enough to kill her.

CLIFFHANGER WHOOOOO