Chapter 27

For the past four hours, Damita had been running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get this night together.

She thought she had more time. He was supposed to come back tomorrow.

She went and bought rose petals, to spread them all over their bed.

She bought champagne, lit candles
and took Amari to Taniyah's house for the night. She couldn't be home for this, they were going to make too much noise.

She had 30 minutes and 20 seconds left, All of the food was done. This was a special occasion so she had it made for them, all she had to do, was make sure it stayed hot.

With 15 minutes left, Damita took a quick shower and put on that powder pink  lingerie set that he loved so much.

She looked at herself in the mirror before going back downstairs. Even though she was pregnant, she still looked great in it.

She didn't think she did, but Amaru would. He always thought she looked good, it didn't mattered what she wore.

She put a see through silk robe on over the set, but kept it open.

He would be home any minute.
She took their food out of the containers and put it on plates for the two of them.

She had ordered, stuffed lobster tails, steak and loaded mashed potatoes.

She the plates on the table and and poured him a glass of champagne and Cream soda for her, so she could act like she was drinking champagne.

Everything was set, all he had to do was come home.

A little over 20 minutes had passed and he wasn't there yet. Damita started to grow impatient. She was ready for this to happen.

She sat down at their little table and threw a mini tantrum. This wasn't going the way she wanted it to.

Finally, she heard the door. She locked the top lock purposely, so that she'd have to go open the door for him. She straightened herself up , fixing her hair and everything else. She opened the door and his mouth almost dropped to floor.

He picked her and dropped his bag. She jumped on him and started to kiss him repeatedly.

"I missed you so much." She cooed.

"I missed you too."He kissed her back and closed the door with foot then locked it.

"Are you hungry?"She asked.

"You know I am." He said with her still in his arms, he carried her to the kitchen. He put her down and got a chance to really look at her.

He watched her as she walked to the other side of the table and bit his lip. That baby weight was slowly coming and it was in all the right places.

She sat the plate down in front of him again. She had put it up she thought he was going to be late.

"Is it hot enough for you? If not I can put it back in the oven."She asked as he took the first bite of his food.

"It's perfect." He smiled.

"Come here."he pulled her into his lap while she was still standing.

"I just want you to know how good you look." He pecked her lips.

"Thanks daddy."she looked up at him and blushed.

She got up from his lap and he slapped her ass. She giggled and sat down across from him.

"I'm glad to have a beautiful wife like you."Amaru said and she blushed.

"Baby stop." She giggled.