Chapter 15

The alarm clock sounded , waking me up.  I woke up on top of Amaru with my shirt raised up exposing all of body.

"Wake up." I said poking Amaru's face. He turned the opposite direction ignoring me.

I straddled him and nibbling on his ear. "Wake up baby." I whispered rubbing my hand down his chest until I reached his manhood.

I started to rub on him and he was getting hard. Finally he woke up and started to rub on my butt.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish girl." He smiled.

I pushed his hands off of me and got off of the bed. "Wake up before we miss breakfast." I said rolling my eyes.

"My bad baby I forgot" he stretched and then climbed out of the bed.

I went in the bathroom and put in my long black dress and placed a pair of sunglasses on my head.

"Babe, hurry up and get dressed." I said getting irritated.

"Here put this on." I said handing him an outfit I picked out for him when I was looking through his clothes.

He can be a bit slow when he just waking up so I picked his clothes out , a white and blue jersey with some khaki cargo shorts. The rest of the outfit was up to him.

He put on a hat and chains and we left out of the room

He put on a hat and chains and we left out of the room. I grabbed onto his hand and held him close as we entered the elevator.

"This dress new?" He asked spinning me around so that he could look at my dress.

"Yeah." I laughed shyly.

"We might have to circle back to the room. You got me staring." He laughed.

I laughed and stood in front of him in the elevator. He wrapped his arms around me and started to whisper dirty things in my ear.

"Baby stop." I laughed.

"What? I can't tell my wife she fine." He laughed.