|My Demons|Kidou Yuuto x Reader

Yuu: And no this isn't for me it's for lexithevampire Thanks for requesting Yuuto~ ;3

Kidou: Oh great just my day

Yuu: Come on you know your happy~ Meanie Penguin-kun :D

Kidou: I give up......

Yuu: Poor Yuuto

Kyou: Kidou-kun, you aren't done after this one :')

Kidou: What you talking about?

Kyou: Nothing :') (K/N: Enjoy the song)

Tsurugi: Anyways, Enjoy their story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(First name)'s POV

It was just a normal day, we were training like any other day for the football frontier international. The ball flew from the ground but suddenly Touko and Rika made a hissatsu shoot to Endou. After we warmly welcomed them, I noticed that Rika was wearing a bracelet. "What a nice bracelet you have there, Rika." I said to her.

Her eyes sparkled in delight, "I know right?! Someone gets fashion." I giggled at her expression.

"Where did you get it from?" I tilted my head, making my (hair colour) hair sway.

Rika tapped her chin with her index finger but it soon turned into a click, "Touko gave it to me! She should have another I'm pretty sure she doesn't anyway...."

Smiling, I walked towards the red haired female, "Ermm Touko? Do you have a spare bracelet similar to the one Rika has?" I asked, giving her a closed eye smile in the process. The red haired female nodded and gave me a similar bracelet. "Oh that one looks so cool, Can I try it on too? " Haruna said as Fuyuka said that she also wanted to. I tried to get the bracelet off but it didn't help, it looked like the bracelet was glued to my hand, as for Rika it was the same. "That stupid elder, he scammed us giving us bracelet's of called something like 'Key to the Legend' it was just a scam.." Tokou said.

"Umm.... Guys...." They noticed my distress and instantly looked at me, "It won't come off...." Once again I tried to get it off however it seemed as though it was glued to my wrist.

"It's the same for me.." Rika then smiled brightly admiring the bracelet stars surrounding her, "It's pretty so I'm not complaining. If only darling could see me in this, he'd love me even more...."

With that I sweatdropped and thought: 'Doubt it... He doest seem to love you I'm the first place, it's so obvious he likes-'

I was cut from my thoughts when Natsumi said: "What did you say about those bracelets?" Touko said: "I said that we were scammed." She shook her head, "No a bit after it" Natsumi added. "Oh,I said 'Keys of the Legend' or something like that.

"Keys of the Legend...." Natsumi mumbled looking as thought she was in deep thought, "Where have I heard that phrase before...."

Time skip; to Desta arc

Kidou's POV

Angered, I clenched my fist trying to stay calm, Haruna rested her hand on my shoulder in order to comfort me. Why was I in such a state? My childhood - best friend and crush - had been kidnapped by 'demons', I wasn't sure whether or not they were but either way they took her away from me...