|Changing Mind|Gouenji Shuuya x Reader|

Yuu: Hey~ This was requested by.... *checks* HolyEmpressKira! Thanks for requesting~

Gouenji: Why do I get the feeling I've done this before...?

Yuu: *deadpan* I have no idea......... '-'

Kyou: Gouenji, I think you're sick cause you're getting strange feelings.

Tsurugi: What the? I'll shut my mouth before she kills me...

Kyou: Good you already knew that before I did it :D

Gouenji: Okay...? Anyways, I hope you'll make a nice one.

Yuu: Aaawww~ Another nice character~ Anyway let's start~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(First name)'s POV

Anxious, I stood outside of the local hospital. Why was I so nervous? Well my friend, Gouenji Shuuya, was being pressured by his dad into becoming a doctor which meant he had to give up soccer, if that happened the onyx eyed male would move to Germany and I'd never see him again.... Determined, I walked into the hospital and headed straight to his Dads office, since he was a doctor himself. I knocked 3 times before waiting for a reply.

"Come in..."

With that I walked into the room eyes glued to the ground as I spoke up, "Sorry, Gouenji-san for interuppting you at your work." The tanned male looked at me and replied: "It's okay (surname), you said that there was something you wanted to discuss with me. Take a seat." I did what he said and sitted on the chair in front of his desk. I was very nervous, what if I can't change his mind.

"So, what did you want to talk with me about, (surname)?" he asked me. I gatherd all the courage I had and said: "P-please, don't force Gouenji to become a doctor, he is very happy to play soccer with the team, s-" I got interuppted by someone knocking on the door. The door opend and I withend my eyes when I saw who was entering the room.

It was none other than Gouenji Shuuya himself, "Gouenji/(surname)...." We both sad in unison, shocked that the other was there, "Why are you here? Stop coping me- Stop it!"

As a result we both ended up glaring at each other, until Gouenji's Dad coughed interupting the silence, "Continue with what you were saying (surname)..." He ordered, his piercing eyes staring into mine.

"It doesn't matter, I'll see you in the finals Gouenji.... Hopefully...." I muttered the last part to myself, sadness washing over my face as I walked out of the room head hung low as my plan had failed.

Saddened, I walked out of the hospital unconsiously heading towards the steel tower. I felt a hand placed on my arm, I turned around and saw that it was Gouenji. "What were you doing at the hospital?" he asked while he tightend the grip on my shoulder. I ignored his question, and tried to get rid of his grip, but he was stronger then me.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked him shyly. He turned me around so I would look right into his Onyx coloured eyes. He sighed and said: "Isn't there any reason why you would be there talking to my dad?" He asked me concern shown on his face. I looked away, but he forced me to look in his eyes by holding my chin up to him. "There is a reason, just tell me what is it?" He said to me. "Personal reasons, that's all!" I said madly and struggeld to get out of his grip again, he let me go and I runned towards the Inazuma steel tower.