|Hot Blooded Duo| Netsuha Natsuhiko x reader|

|Hot Blooded Duo| Netsuha Natsuhiko (Nepper) x reader|

Yuu: Hey~ Our first request by CartoonDrawer123 so thanks for that~ 😃 And today's guest iiiiiiiiissssss~ Netsuha Natsuhiko~

Netsuha: ...........

Kyou: Why are they all like this?

Netusha: I've heard rumors from your other guests....

Kyou: Anyways, Netsuha you've to stay here till the end.

Yuu: Aaawww poor him he has to say with me until the end D: And how have you heard rumors from other guest we've only had 3! Tsurugi and Kidou barely talk! =3= So 1....

Kidou: So you want me to talk? *smirks* Penguins rule, penguins are awsome, they're birds but they can't fly, they're cool, amazing, fabulous-

Yuu: Shut up...

Tsurugi: I can only say, Good luck Netusha

Kyou: Have fun with reading our story people. Especially you CartoonDrawer123 ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(first name)'s POV

"Everyone, we have something important to say." Torch the captain of Prominence said. Slowly an man appeard and walked next to Torch, Gazelle, the captain of Diamond Dust stood next to him.

"Prominence and Diamond Dust will merge together in one team." Gazalle said. Most of the Prominence members were shocked. Not everyone wanted to merge with Diamond Dust. I wasn't one of them. I hoped that I could play together with my best friend that was in Diamon Dust. Her Alien name was Clear but I liked to call her Clara-chan.

Excited, I smiled a small smile at my friend, who was from Diamond Dust, in response she gave a smile back, giving me a slight wave. After that, we both turned back to face the Captain's of Prominence and Diamond Dust. Torch was stood smirking with his arms crossed whereas Gazelle had a blank face and his fingers were running through his hair.

"Alright, we have decided to name the new team Chaos, our only goal is to annihilate Raimon then take over Gran's position as genesis." Gazelle clevched his fist in anger. "Right now I will announce the member so the team: Grent, Barra, Gokka, Bomber, Clear, Heat, Droll, Rihonne, myself, Torch, Nepper and (Alien name)."

I was very excited because I got to play with Clara-chan. I looked towards the rest of the members and they weren't. Especially Nepper, he didn't want it at all. "Oi, Nepper. Don't make a face like that." I said while looking in his eyes. "It's just, why do we need Diamond Dust? Prominence can do it easily alone." He answerd.

Nepper's POV

Why, just why do we need our teams. (Alien name) stood in front of me, and tried to made me smile. "If you don't respond, I'll tickle you." She said. I stayed quiet and as a result she started to tickle me. I laughed and asked for mercy but she kept tickling me.

"Okay, Okay. I give up, I won't make that face again." I said.

She stopped and smiled. "Good, but if you don't like it just pretend like you do for know."

Because of the previous events we got a glare from Captain, everyone who had not been called left the room leaving the 12 of us who had. (Alien name) had went off next to Clear, a member of Diamond Dust,I sent a glare at the blue haired female while she smirked at me.