Lloyd's reaction wasn't so nice. He was nearly glaring. It took him 5 seconds to speak, and which he said: "I got to go." In an unfriendly tone.

He was obviously upset. Due to the account on how he walked away.

He was such an obvious boy.

"Geez. What's his problem?" Shay kinda glared.

"HEY SHAY!" The sound of his comrades called. 

As huge, muscular, good lookin guys went up to us, I knew I was right. These are his comrades.

"What are you doing here? We got football practice, bro." A cheerful,young man said.

"You're shitting me, right?" Shay gave a bothersome look. "Okay, fine. Fine." he sighed, as he stood up.

"Hey Penny." He said. "I'll see you later, alright?" 

Please don't...

I didn't react that much. I just looked at him with a bored look, hoping he'd get the picture. But sadly, he didn't. Instead, he just gave me a cheerful smile, followed by a wave goodbye.

When he was gone, Beck suddenly spoke.

"Wow. Why was he sitting here with you guys?"

"He decided to make me his friend." I answered.

"Seriously?" Beck smiled. "How lucky are you."

"Don't." I showed him my left hand while the other rubbed my temple. "I didn't ask for this. I don't wanna be that guy's BFF."

"Why not?"

"Guys like him aren't really my type to mingle with." 

"Pey. Lloyd is slightly like that." Beck raised a brow at me.

Okay, that just make me chuckle.

"Yeah. But unlike him, Lloyd's been my friend since like I was 1. He's bearable since he's basically my first friend since I was born."

"Why did Shay White even decided to be a friend of yours." Kim suddenly asked.

"Like I know. He just randomly decided that on his own." I said. "I wish he would just let this go."

"Don't be mean. He just wants to be a friend." 

"I don't trust him." I shook my head.

"Yeah but....atleast give him a chance."

"Not a chance."

Both Beck and Kim looked at me doubtfully. They seemed worried, and not so certain of my answer. 

I gave them an 'I'm sure' face. Showing them that there's nothing to worry about. Hopefully they'll believe me as I took a spoon of my soup. 

~~~

Music Class

The whole class, including me, sang  do re mi fa so la ti do. And while I was obediantely singing, Lloyd, who is standing right next to me, isn't. 

"Hey." I whispered to him. 

"What?" He responded lazily.

"I've been meaning to ask you. Why did you storm out awhile ago?"

It took awhile for him to respond. It made me alot more curious about it than now. It gave me a hinch that maybe it was my fault. And I got to be honest here, I hate being at fault.

"Why was Shay at your table?" Lloyd questioned me.

"Huh?" 

Now it was slowly clearing up.