Harambe, Lesbians and Onesies

Start from the beginning

After eating we decided to go get new outfits.

"Hey, let's go to this store," Sky said.

"Babe, that's a maternity store," I said slowly.

"I know, but we gotta get that ego of yours to fit into some clothes," She said with a laugh. Honestly, I fell into that one.

"Hey, how about this store?"I said pulling us into the store, almost tripping Sky and causing her to scowl at me.

"You find something for me and I'll find something for you?" She asked with a raised brow.

"Sure," I said as I went to find something. There were several clothes but one thing caught my eye. Perfect.

"Hey, Sky I found something," I hollered.

"Me too," She said from the other end of the store.

I made my way to the change room to wait for her. She came infront of me with her outfit behind her back and my outfit for her behind mine.

"Okay, 3..2...1," I pulled out my outfit from behind me and saw the exact same yellow onesie in her hand. I started laughing and soon Sky joined in. Her head was tilted back and melodic laugh was pouring out of her mouth- well it wasn't really that melodic but I liked it. My stomach started hurting because of how hard I was laughing causing me to fall to the ground. We must've been laughing for a whole 5 minutes when I finally sobered up and took the yellow onesie with small rubber ducks on it from her hands and gave her the one in my hand, the only difference between the two was that mine was larger than hers.

"We're going to wear these right now?" She asked. "Like around the mall?"

"No, I have a reputation to uphold," I said as I ran my hand through my hair.

"But we could wear it during our sleepover," I said wiggling my eyebrows and I saw Sky rolling her eyes.

"We could paint each other's nails and braid our hair," I said with fake excitement.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Illea, we prank Jake and we part ways that's the deal but let's try them on to see if they fit atleast," Sky said. I knew that she was in this for Jake, I don't know why she even cares about him so much, she could have much better than a cheating asshole.

"Let's share a change room to save space?" I said with a smirk.

" Sure," she said with a mischief in her eyes and her statement caused my eyes to almost bulge out. Let me get this straight, Girls often came at me but Sky was... Different. I quickly gained composure and saw that there was a smirk on Sky's face.

"Let's go," I said as I opened the door to the change room.

"You go first," Sky said as she shut the door.

"If you wanted to see me naked you could've asked, babe," I said grinning.

"In your dreams," She said as she rolled her eyes yet again.

"Well atleast my dreams are wild," I said with a shrug as I pulled my shirt over my head revealing my v-line and abs. I looked at Sky and saw that her mouth was slightly open and I smirked. Then I slowly pulled my jeans down and stood infront of her in my boxers. Sky was looking at me in awe but quickly gained composure.

"Get on with it," She said as she gestured to the yellow onesie. I grabbed it and put it on and even modelled a bit for sky causing her to chuckle.

"Your turn," I said with a smirk. She got up and took her hair out of a bun causing it to cascade down her back. Then she tugged on the bottom of her shirt entrancing me in every move she made. But then she stopped.

"Boy, you thought," She said laughing. "You aren't that lucky, get out"

She unlocked the door and pushed me out causing me to bump into one of the employees. She looked startled to see me but something caught her eye behind me. She was wearing short, shorts and a pink crop top. She had a nice rack, but she wasn't my type.

She looked at me in my yellow onesie glory and scanned by face as she leaned into kiss me but at the last moment she shoved me out of the way pulling Sky in for a kiss. Less than a second later Sky pulled away and wiped her mouth.

"Who knows what STD's I have now Jazmine, for the hundreth time, I don't want you," She said angrily pointing to the girl. The girl- Jazmine, started to tear up. Honestly, I didn't expect Sky to be into girls, but hey, I'm not hating. It was just... surprising.

"It was late, I was drunk, it was a mistake, I'm not a lesbian and I'm definetly not into you," Sky said crossing her arms and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She's not a lesbian, oh okay then. But ouch that's gotta hurt, I should probably intervene before Sky makes the girl breakdown.

"Hey, babe, I think we have to go home now, we have to, Uh.. feed Harambe," I said lamely. God, Chase, you could've said anything and you choose to say that .

"H-Harambe?,"Jazmine said with a sniffle.

"Yes, Harambe," I said glaring at her beckoning her to challenge me.

"Let's leave,"I said practically dragging Sky out of the mall to her car.

"Harambe?" She said with a smile as we reached the parking lot.

"Harambe," I said.

WTF DID I WRITE LMAOOOOO

SO ORIGINALLY I WAS PLANNING ON MAKING CHASE REALLY INTENSE BUT.. NAW I LIKE HIM LIKE THIS.

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE

BYEEEE