Chapter 4

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

     I saw a small light..in the darkness. I walked toward it and it was a white soul. It could hold it in my hands. It was so small, it was pretty cute. Then all of a sudden a black figure came and sucked the soul into its mouth. It looked up at me after with big bright glowing white eyes. It leaned in closer to me and placed its lips on mine. Just a simple kiss. It quickly stopped kissing me and hugged me. It was a warm hug...I liked it. I smiled and hugged the unknown shadow figure back. We stood there like that for a while. Then..

     BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

     I got up and looked at the time. 7:30... 'I got five minutes left.' I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep to finish my dream. But I forgot to put it off snooze.

     I almost was asleep trying to finish my dream.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

     "Stupid alarm clock! Fuck off, I was having the best dream!!" I smacked it and fell asleep again. But then it went off one more time.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

     I got up and threw it into the wall in pure anger. I was breathing heavily, trying to calm down. "Might as well get ready God damn it!" I said as I stomped to my room.

     ~Time skip brought to you, by Excalibur! (Excalibur) *crying in silence*~

     I was rushing up the stairs to school for no reason, 'THANK GOD I FINALLY SURVIVED!*cry*' But when I got to the top of the stairs, I stopped and did a victory cheer and jumped around a lot.

     "YAY I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT!! SCREW YOU, YOU STUPID STAIRS! I WON MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

     I lost my balance while jumping and fell down the stairs again.'Shit...'

     I didn't realize it but the whole group was staring at me from the entrance."Why..." Kid face-palmed himself.

     ~Time skip (A little before class starts)~

     I angrily sat there in my own failure with bumps and bruises on my body and my head wrapped in bandages.

     I quickly crossed my arms with my face still turned up. Kid walked in the classroom and stood by me, looking down on me. He was about to say something until I interrupted him."Don't. Say. A. Word." I gave him a dead look.

     He was wide eyed. He sighed and smiled. "I was about to say I hope you get better soon." He said before he sat in front of me. I calmed down at those words and my face turned light pink.

     "Thanks.." As soon as I said that, Dr Stein came in and..fell off of his chair? 'And he calls ME clumsy, that little hypocrite!'

     As soon as he got up and started talking, I plopped my face on the counter and sighed, not listening to him. Soon, I fell asleep.

     ~The beginning of this is what actually happened to me this morning..fml...well bai end of chapter :P~