Chapter 2 (finished)

I woke up thinking that I should wake (Y/N). I walked down stairs and behind the couch. But all I saw was a note and a perfectly folded (symmetrical) blanket.

     "Wait...OH MY DEATH!! THIS IS SO SYMMETRICAL!! (Y/N), WHERE DID U LEARN TO FOLD LIKE THIS?!"

     I yelled out loud while carrying the symmetrically folded item. Then, I noticed the note on it fell on the floor.'oops..' I thought as I picked up the note.

     I unfolded it and read it out loud.

"Thank you for letting me borrow your blanket and letting me stay over for a while. :)"

(SORRY THIS IS WHERE I STOPPED THE STORY! I'M GOING TO CONTINUE IT NOW :D AND I TRIED TO GET UR ATTENTION BY MAKING THESE WORDS EXTRA BOLD :3!)

I smiled a bit and put down the note. Then I walked to the hallway with the blanket with my hands and carefully put it in the closet.

I walked downstairs and looked at the clock."OH MY DEATH! IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I ran to my room, quickly got ready, and ran out of the door.

Once I got to the stairs of the DWMA, I saw that (Y/N) was collapsed on the bottom of the stairs. I didn't have time to run her back to my house, so I picked her up and carried her on my back and ran her to the nurse.(Medusa. yep. She's in the story :^))

I ran in and showed (Y/N) to the nurse."Put her on the gurney(that is a hospital bed, rite?) and I'll check what's wrong." She said calmly. I got really angry at her calmness because it was an emergency. But I quickly put (Y/N) down on the bed and the nurse came to check her.

~Medusa's P.O.V~

As I checked the student, I put my hand on her head and realized some sort of inhuman source of energy coming from her. 'What's this?...some sort of kishin? How odd...she's using soul protect.'

"Well?" Kid said sounding super agitated. I turned to him trying to keep my patience. "She's going to be fine, she's just knocked unconscious for now." Kid sighed in relief. I felt her head again and it had a bump growing on it the second time.

'What the heck happened, did she fall on her face flat or something?!'
"Where did you find her?"I turned to lord death's son. "She was lying on the bottom of the stairs." I froze. 'What is this kid, clumsy or something?'

"Now that I think of it, it seems like she tripped and fell on the stairs, but she'll be okay. You may head to your class." He nods and walks out of the room.

As soon as he left I looked back at the girl, thinking about what I should do with her.

End of chapter- Ima go eat then update, I'm hungry XD