"Julianne..." he said my name, breathlessly, which gave me the courage to keep going.

I softly nibbled at his earlobe and then did the other side, which caused him to slightly groan and for his hand on my waist to tighten.

I made my way back to the front of his face and was surprised to see his eyes still closed. I put my hands on his face.

He started to slowly open his eyes and when he had then fully open, I kissed his nose again.

He sucked in deep breath and then asked in a low voice, "C-can I kiss you?"

I just nodded with a big smile on my face.

He moved in slowly, which made anticipation build up in me so, I just met him half way.

When our lips met, fireworks erupted in my stomach and goosebumps rose on my skin. His lips were really soft and he tasted like spearmint gum. It was a slow kiss but passionate like everything that has been held back was just now coming out. I moved my hands from his face to his hair, which was also really soft.

He moved his hands to my face and his thumbs started to caress my cheeks. We both need air to breathe so eventually Grant pulled away first but leaned his forehead against mine.

"Has anyone ever told you you have really soft lips?" he mumbles out.

I let out a small chuckle, pulling away. "Has anyone ever told you that you're a really good kisser?"

A blush appears on his face and he looks away, sheepishly.

Confused, I ask, "What?"

He shakes his head, looking down. "Nothing."

I frown, starting to think he's regretting kissing me. I sigh. "Look, if you regret kissing me we can just pretend it never happe--"

His eyes become wide. "What? No, I definitely don't regret kissing you."

"Then what's wrong?"

He sighs. "That-that was my first kiss."

He looks embarrassed when he says it out loud but I find it cute.

A smile grows on my face. "Really? That's so cute."

He scrunches his eyebrows. "Cute? How is that cute? It's embarrassing."

I shake my head. "I don't think so but you know what? I was your first kiss and that makes me happy, does it make you happy?"

He nods, while a smile grows on his face. "Yeah, really happy."

"And that's what matters."

"You're so cheesy."

I poke his stomach. "Hey, I'm trying to make you feel better."

He lets out a fake sneeze. "Sorry, I'm allergic to cheese."

I glare at him, jokingly. "There goes me trying to make you feel better ever again."

He pouts and sticks his arms out. "Aww, does Julianne want a hug?"

I push at his chest. "Uh, no thanks."

He grabs me anyways, burying my face in his chest and he grabs my arms putting them around him, then rubs my head. "There there, little one."

I roll my eyes but take advantage of the moment, getting closer towards him and hug him tighter. "You're a goof."

"Mmm, I prefer wierdly unique human being."

Thirty minutes later and I was walking Grant to the door because he had to go.

"I'm sorry we didn't get as much done as we usually do." I say, realizing how much time we wasted when he supposed to be tutoring me.

He shakes his head. "No, it's fine, but next time we actually have to get some stuff done. I wouldn't want you failing because of me."

"Yes sir." I joke.

He rolls his eyes with a chuckle, opening the door. "Goodnight."

I stand on my tippy toes, surprising him with a quick peck on the lips. "Goodnight."

He leaves with a pink tint on his cheeks.

Once I shut the door I couldn't stop the smile that was growing on my face. I finally got to show him how I feel about him and gladly he feels the same way. Robin's gonna be proud of me.

I don't know how long I stood there smiling like a goof ball but I finally decided to make my way upstairs back to my room. Just when I was halfway up the stairs there was a knock on my door.

A smile grew on my face as I started to assume it was Grant because maybe he forgot something. So, I hurriedly made my way to the door and opened it.

The smile slowly dropped from my face once I saw who it was.

"Brett?" I frowned. "What are you doing here?"

A/N:

Okay, yeah, sorry my chapters are so bipolar. Some are long, some are short, blah, blah, blah, yeah I'm sorry :)))