Not Nice-4

"So," Sarah started. "did you have fun studying?"

I closed my locker and turned around to her.

I gave a forced smile. "Yes, I did, actually." I saw Grant start to walk past us but I grabbed his arm. "Hey, Grant, tell Sarah how great our tutoring session went."

He gave me a confused look. "Uh, yeah, awesome."

I tapped his arm. "See?"

She just crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Hey, babe." I turned my head and saw Brett coming up towards us.

I let go of Grants' arm, smiling up at Brett. "Hey."

He gave me a kiss. "What's this I hear about you having a tutor?"

I turned towards Grant grabbing his arm before he could walk away. "This is Grant, my tutor and he's helping me with my trigonometry class."

He frowned. "Why didn't you just ask me?"

I tilted my head. "Really, Brett? C'mon."

He rolled his eyes. "Okay," he looked at Grant, giving him a disgusted look. "but why this nerd?"

"Brett." I warned.

"No, it's okay, Julianne." Grant shrugged. "He'll get what's comin' to him."

He stepped closer to him but I put my hand on his chest. "Brett, stop."

People were starting to stare probably hoping for a fight to happen.

He pushed his chest with his finger. "You better watch your back, nerd."

Brett grabbed my hand making me follow him. I looked back at Grant giving him an apologetic look but he just walked away with a hard look on his face.

I've never seen Brett like that before. To say I was mad at him was an understatement, I was pissed.

I let go of his hand and started walking faster.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

I ignored him and walked to my first period without him.

_______

I came home with Robin right behind me. Sarah and Amber said they had some stuff to do so they aren't here.

"I mean, why would he say that?" I threw my stuff next to the couch, falling on it.

She came and sat next to me. "It's time to face the fact. Your boyfriend's an ass."

I scrunched my eyebrows. "But what happened to the sweet and loving guy I know."

She shrugged. "Honestly, he only acts that way around you. But he's mean to everyone else."

I frowned. "Well, I don't like it."

"Break up with him." she suggested.

"What?" I exclaimed. "No, I-I can't. I like him too much."

She grimaced. "Sadly."

I sighed. "I still have two more hours until Grant gets here. Wanna watch Netflix?"

"Scandal?"

I smiled, getting excited. "Oh, yeah!"

We headed to my room and when we got their I turned on the tv, watching Netflix come on the screen.

Robin looked impressed. "Wow, you're prepared."

"Netflix is all I watch."

I pressed play on Scandal and we began our marathon.