Your Usual Date Spot

A/N: forgive my inconsistency in posting lol

Adore Delano: The ice cream shop.

You typically leave the house with the intent of sharing a sundae, but the creamery has too many flavors for you to settle on just one thing.

Outside the shop in the warm sun, you fight for a taste of each other's ice cream, eventually just taking your bowl and playfully pushing it on her face. Out of pity for the look of feigned disappointment on her face, you kiss the milky sweetness off her lips before digging your spoon into her bowl.

♡♡♡

Alaska Thunderfuck: The movie theater.

It doesn't really matter to either of you if the movie's good. Most of the movies you watch you forget about by the next week, mainly because you're more focused on each other. It feels weird to think about but the theater itself is intimate. It's dark, your bodies are so close you can feel her heart racing. You disregard the people sitting around you because there's only one thing you care about and that's Alaska.

♡♡♡

Bianca Del Rio: At home.

On a good day, you fall asleep in her arms. On a great day, she'll struggle with keeping both of you under the covers and eventually give up, pushing you over so she can lift the couch cushions while you run into the kitchen, dragging a few chairs behind you. You throw down as many pillows and blankets as you can find laying around the house and duck beneath the sheet covering the top of the fort, pouncing on her playfully.

♡♡♡

Courtney Act: A garden.

Your favorite spot is the winding pathway amongst the lavender and roses next to the old well. The two of you spend your time just being close to one another, with Courtney usually nuzzled into your side. On occasion, when you visit the garden at sunset, she brings a book to pull out and read to you under the warm, retreating light. When it finally gets dark and the garden closes, you pick a couple of the bluest hydrangeas in the flower bed and tuck them behind her ear.

♡♡♡

Jinkx Monsoon: The local park.

You try to avoid visiting the park when it's crowded with young children so you can have the playground to yourselves. When you're there at sundown, the two of you sway lightly on the swing set, watching the horizon turn from white to red before Jinkx hops out of their swing and gives you a gentle push.

After dark, when the playground is only lit by the soft blue of the moon, you'll run up the metal steps and meet them at the top of the winding slide so you can kiss under cover of darkness before slipping away together.

♡♡♡

Katya Zamolodchikova: Chain restaurant.

Katya would love to take you somewhere extravagant to impress you, but you both agree it's a hell of a lot more fun to mess around at McDonald's and sneak into the play-place when the employees aren't looking. That being said, she's already gotten stuck in a narrow plastic tube twice and gotten you both kicked out plenty of times. But hey, she bought you got over-salted french fries.

♡♡♡

Naomi Smalls: Downtown.

You and Naomi both love to indulge in somewhat useless purchases--skinny latex pants you'll literally never wear out, Versace perfumes, coats in the summer. You have an unspoken competition of who can spoil the other more. Two weeks ago you bought her a pink vinyl leotard--$2,500. You'll never tell her how much it was. To you, it's worth being seen with a seven-foot flawless girl draped around your shoulder, looking like royalty.

♡♡♡

Sharon Needles: Cemetery.

It's nothing new for Sharon. You're shocked the first time she takes you there, but after a while, you start to see the appeal--it's peaceful, quiet. Other people rarely come to visit, leaving the two of you in a trance-like silence.

When it gets dark and the cemetery officially closes, she pulls you to the side to hide behind a tree and a large monument, leaving a lingering kiss on your lips to silence you while the security guard locks the gates.

♡♡♡

Violet Chachki: Formal restaurant.

Violet is known for her sophistication, and her dates don't disappoint. In her emerald green velvet dress, she requests the most expensive chardonnay available, picking delicately at her salad. The white candles on the neatly covered table flicker in the dim lighting of the restaurant as you poke at the caviar on the edge of your porcelain plate, meeting her eyes.

You want to lean across the table and kiss her. She smiles contently, as if she can read you mind.

♡♡♡

Willam Belli: Carnival.

The best memories you have with Willam are of the days she took you to the fair, colored lights sparkling in her eyes and kettle corn on her tongue. She convinces you to ride the wild rollercoasters you never thought you'd even walk past and makes you laugh when you're stumbling off, nauseated and quivering.

At the top of the ferris wheel, as you shared a fluffy cotton candy, was the first time she told you she loved you, giggling lovingly through sticky blue sugar.

A/N: i hate self promoting but please check out my other stuff thank u xx