How You Met

A/N: these took me so long i love Death
ALSO check out my new bianca/reader one-shot!!!!!

Adore:
You were stuck. If you had more than a flimsy five dollar bill on hand, you'd get both the strawberry Pocky and the toffee caramel bar, but you didn't. You sighed in annoyance, wishing you hadn't spent all your money on salad and had just given into the sweets to begin with. A gasp from next to you pulled you from your thoughts and you looked over to see a familiar face excitedly eyeing the shelf above your head. Is that--no, it can't be.

He reached for the box of Pocky beside you and flipped the box, a pout immediately overtaking his features.

"Don't have the money?" you laughed, waving your dispensable five for him to see. He giggled and you instantly recognized the sound.

I'm talking to Adore Delano.

You looked at the box in Danny's other hand. "No way!" you shouted, offering the identical box you held. "We have the same thing!"

"Oh my god," Danny laughed, tilting his head back. "We have to share now!"

You nodded in agreement, hiding your excitement, and fumbled with the candy in your hands, choosing the yellow toffee while Danny payed for his strawberry pink box. You sat under a shaded metal table outside the doors of the candy shop, laughing as you decided to trade after trying both the candies. You decided to exchange numbers, meeting there again the next day with more money to waste and much more candy to share.

♡♡♡

Alaska:
You couldn't believe you were even within a six mile radius of Alaska, much less six feet. A dizzying amount of lights flashed in every direction, making the heat around you seem to rise. The swarm of fans crowding around the velvet ropes were practically trampling you, reaching out to touch her hair or throwing twenty dollar bills in her face.

Before you could comprehend the sharp pain on the back of your leg, you were on the ground with the snapped rope beneath your hands. You yelped as the grating sole of someone's shoe ground your calf into the floor again and her other fans ran past your bruising body left and right. As security stormed the area to push them back, you heard her practically scream in horror.

"Are you okay, honey?" she asked frantically, offering her hand to help you up.

"I'm fine," you lied and brushed yourself off, fighting tears.

She eyed her fans venomously. "These people are disgusting," she seethed. As she looked at you, her face softened along with her voice. "Let me buy you a drink?"

"Please."

♡♡♡

Bianca:
"Name?"

The barista didn't look up from your cup as she scribbled your order down. You smiled as you said it, but on the inside you were chastising yourself for being so immature.

"Magnolia's nose."

You hated your sense of humor.

The barista gave you your total after you casually slid a cookie straw across the counter. Slinking away to await your order, your eyes scanned the café, unamused. Suddenly your eyes locked on a particularly good-looking man and you had to take a deep breath to keep from having a heart attack when you made brief eye contact. You were about to stumble over and ask if you could sit with him when the barista summoned one Magnolia's Nose. Blinded by your thoughts, you aimlessly wandered over to the counter and took the cup in your hand, only to find someone else had the same idea.