Her Nickname For You

A/N: sorry this one is rly short, i just wanted to get it out of the way while im working on the next one :)

Adore Delano: Prince/Princess.
Adore is constantly telling you you're royalty and treating you like it. The pet name only adds to the dynamic and she rarely ever calls you anything else.

♡♡♡

Alaska Thunderfuck: Angel.
She sees you as something heavenly and she worships the ground you walk on, even when you don't want her to. You're the sight she wants to wake up to every morning.

♡♡♡

Bianca Del Rio: Kitten.
Bianca is the kind you can snuggle up with when you're cold and just fall right asleep on her lap. She's also the kind who can make you purr; the only one who can put her hands on you.

♡♡♡

Courtney Act: Darling.
The word sounds perfect when it rolls off her tongue the first time and all the times to follow. There's something about her accent that makes you smile every time she addresses you.

♡♡♡

Jinkx Monsoon: Dove.
Jinkx considers you her peace, her purity. When she's stressing out, sometimes you're the only thing that can soothe her.

♡♡♡

Katya Zamolodchikova: Peanut.
You think it's a little weird at first, but when you get used to it, you realize how adorable it sounds coming out of her mouth.

♡♡♡

Naomi Smalls: Babydoll.
It started pretty simple--she towered over you in platform heels, she called you a baby. Now you hear it when you wake up and before you fall asleep next to her, still tiny in comparison.

♡♡♡

Sharon Needles: Sweet-Pea.
Sharon's practically trademarked the term "sweet-pea". When you hear it, you feel at ease and find your way into her arms.

♡♡♡

Violet Chachki: My Love/Mon Amour.
Violet's known for being sophisticated, so it's no surprise she calls you something so traditional and tame, yet it feels so special to the both of you.

♡♡♡

Willam Belli: Babe.
Willam isn't too big on the romantic stuff; she prefers to call you something more casual that she can use no matter where you are.

♡♡♡

A/N: if you havent read my bianca/reader one-shot, it has the same dynamic as her blurb seen here xx