#33 Venarom

A story by @ZARIAKELVIN

Okay, so I divided this review into parts:-

Cover: The cover is pretty, but as far as I read, I couldn't relate it to the story. It may have some connection later on...

Blurb: The blurb sounds intriguing enough, but the only thing it lacks is grammatical perfection. I saw a lot of punctuation errors. You may want to correct that.

Storyline: Absolutely amazing! It's something new and interesting, I liked it a lot!

Errors:

1) Don't use abbreviations even in dialogues. We're writing a story here, right? 😉 (Ex. Because not cuz)

2) Italicize when writing something in first person. (Ex. When you described Zaria's law, you started with an 'I' and without italicizing, which resulted in throwing me off and I read the previous lines thrice before continuing... So Italicize.)

3) One important rule- The Three Dots (Don't remember the technical term!) Wherever you put the '...' To show continuance, it should always be three dots, not two, not four.

4) Too many punctuations! One exclamation/question mark works just fine. There's no need to put in extras. 😊

5) Add full stop at the end of dialogues. I noticed that almost all dialogues ended without a full stop. Please correct that. 😉

6) Emotions: The chapter where she leaves home? I wish it was a tad bit more described. I mean she just turned around and left the house without a backward glance? You may add some emotions, show about some memories... Show the readers how hard it was for her to leave her home...and such...show the connectivity she is supposed to have with her home.

Character description: The way you described Zaria's character was very realistic and relatable! Good work!

Overall: A beautifully written work which deserves recognition!

Rating: 4

Hope you weren't disappointed!