Chapter 1

Alison's POV
I woke up the next morning, hearing a voice that seemed familiar. I began to recognize it. It was Anthony calling me for breakfast. Anthony is my brothers best friend. I got dressed for the day and began to run downstairs. When I came downstairs, Anthony and Zayn laughed at me I began to give both of them a smirk. Zayn said "Ali hurry up were gonna be late." I grabbed my bag and headed out with Anthony and Zayn. Anthony asked "Ali are you going to Chris's party tonight." I began to roll my eyes and said "Duh...He is my boyfriend. I wouldn't miss it." I walked into school and Chris popped up behind me and said "Hey babe." I gave him a small smile. We started to walk to class, then Rose came and said "Ali you are so lucky." I then looked up at Chris, thinking that I was so lucky. I had Chris and Chris had me. Let me explain, Chris is the most popular guy in school and I well am the head cheerleader. People like me because I'm nice to about everyone I meet.

The had ended and I began to wait for Chris to give me a ride. The only person I saw was Anthony. Anthony came up to me and asked "Ali do you need a ride?" I nodded my head yes. We got into his car, and Cake by the ocean by DNCE came on the radio. I started to sing, and Anthony said "You have a beautiful voice Ali." I began to blush and thanked him.

I ran into my room and began to get ready for Chris's party tonight. I wore my short black lacy dress. I began to hear a beep outside, I looked out the window and saw it was Chris waiting for me. I ran downstairs and said "Bye Zayn I'll see you at the party." I closed the door behind me and ran to the car. Out the corner of my eye I thought I saw Anthony but it must of been my imagination.

Chris and I arrived at his place, and people were already arriving. As I got out the car, Anthony and Zayn appeared behind me. They basically startled me. Anthony said "Ali you are looking better than ever." I began to blush, I walked inside and everyone was shocked to see what I was wearing.

Anthony's POV
I couldn't stop flirting with Ali, she was really beautiful. I kept getting this feeling that maybe she likes me. Alison does have a beautiful voice though.