Kwon Soonyoung

Okay, I found out that the one who requested this repeated herself more than once. I AM SO SORRY. I didn't notice it. 🙇

Is this good enough as a peace offering?

Anyway, the other requests are being made as well. Please be patient. I have school and project shits. Man, my teachers suck.

Send me some sexy pics... I'm too lazy to search.

I want to make a BTS or Astro Smut book since Rocky and Jimin are my ult biases as well. What do y'all think?
🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧
You were busy fixing some test papers for you teacher. You weren't a teacher's pet, it was penalty for sleeping in class earlier.

"Y/N!" your bestfriend Kwon Soonyoung shrieked, "Why are you still here?! Pizza's almost out in the cafeteria!"

"Shut up. I'm hungry but I have to finish this shit." you grumble.

Hoshi chatted with you for a while, helping you with some papers when his ex entered the classroom. He pretended he didn't notice her and placed an arm on your shoulder. Here we go again...

"Jagi, you should ask me to do these things.." he said in a sweet tone.

You've been doing this for a month now, pretend dating just to make his ex jealous. Sometimes you wished he would stop at the same time you love the feeling because as cliche as it sounds, you were in love with your bestfriend.

You gave his cheek as slight squeeze, "Soonyoungie, I didn't want to bother you."

"Why would you be a bother? I love doing things for you, sweetheart." Yeah right you lazy ass.

You smiled and he gave you peck on the lips. You were used to these kinds of actions but it still hurt because it wasn't real no matter how much you wanted it to be.

You saw his ex walk out the room, and when she did, Hoshi pulled away. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks Y/N." he said, smiling gratefully at you. "

You forced out a small grin, "We're bestfriends... I'll always have your back."

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

This shit went on for six more months and you were getting sick of it. Soonyoung held your hand on the way to the cafeteria, and you knew his ex was behind you.

You pushed hin away a little, making him let go of your hand and you walked away. You could hear hin calling your name but you didn't stop.

You were tired of hurting, tired of being used but you can't blame him, he didn't even know.

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

Three days.

You ignored him for three days and it's obvious that he's losing his patience.

During last period, he dragged you into the janitor's closet.

"Let go of me, you jackass!" you say.

He locked the door and looked at you, "What the hell is your problem?! Why did you suddenly get pissed?!"

Is he that dense? "Isn't it obvious? I can't take being your pretend girlfriend anymore because I love you!"

"And I don't? Why do you think me and B/N broke up?" he replied calmly. You froze and Soonyoung grabbed your shoulders. "I didn't plan to confess like this but I love you. I'm happy to know that you love me too.."

He kissed you slowly and gently. You kissed back. You felt him press you towards the wall, deepening the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his waist and grinded your womanity over his manhood.

"Ah..." he moaned.

You undid his shirt and his hands went under your blouse.

The coolness of his fingers sent a shiver down your spine. Your body felt like it was toasting. You're insides felt like a pro wrestler threw you into a backflip.

Soonyoung bent down and inserted his head under your blouse. He peppered your skin with wet kisses and you just tried to catch your breath. You hear your clothes tearing and you couldn't speak audible enough to stop him. You were in with the pleasure.

You brushed your knee on his member and it was rock hard. The bulge was eye catching underneath his slacks.

"Kwon..."

He pulled your bra, making it snap. He held on your breast as he grinded his member over your panties. You whimpered.

You pushed hin away and he fell on his back. You pulled your underwear down and yanked on his pants. He wore no boxers.

"What the fuck?" you hiss.

"That's what we're doing, baby." he said huskily, running a few fingers on your womanity.

He made you ride his member fast. You feel him hitting your walls, filling you up. You both moaned as hot liquid oozed out at the same time as the final bell rang.