Wen Junhui

You guys are slowly improving. Keep on requesting~!

Have you watched the new MV? They were lit and the sexy moves are on point.

Very nice, indeed!

Quick question: is it Wen or Moon Junhui???
••••••••••••••
°°°°°°°°°°°°

You held his notes and smiled at him in ecouragement. He had his eyes wide open in concentration as he tries to remember the words.

"You can do it, Oppa."

"Korean Language is my headache, Jagi." he groaned as he rereads his notes. You rubbed his shoulders and gave him a massage. He moaned a little, "How'd you learn how to this?"

"My grandma always needed a massage so I learned how to do it properly." you say as you rub his back.

He held your hands and pulled you to his lap. He pecked you lips, rested his head on the crook of your neck and sighed deeply, "What can I do without you?"

"A lot of things!" you say and patted his back. You felt his long lashes on your neck and giggled. It tickled!

Jun held on your waist and gave it a small squeeze, "You're really ticklish..." he smiled mischieviously and began to tickle your sides.

You laughed as you tried to pry his large hands away. You were crying from laughing too much and you fell on the sofa behind you. Jun fell on top of you and you both just stared deeply in each other's eyes. He leaned in to give you a long kiss. You closed your eyes and felt his movements.

His hand caressed your face while the other held his weight. You wrapped your arms around his neck and you legs around his waist. You felt his hard on over your womanity. You opened your eyes in surprise and looked at him.

His face was red and he looked... needy. He bit his lips and looked away. He sat down with you on his lap. "J-Jagi please don't sleep next to me tonight... I might not be able to control myself."

"Don't." you mumbled.

He looked back at you in shock but you were busy. You were holding your womanity and groaning. Jun's hands held the one over your core and accidentally ran his fingers over it. You moaned.

"J-Jun!" you moaned. He clung on you with lust clouding his eyes. He kissed you roughly and ripped your dress. You weren't wearing bra since the dress had one built in. Your wet panty burned in Jun's strong gaze. He removed his dress shirt and slacks. His member stood underneath his boxers.

He leaned in and pulled your panty down with his teeth. You never saw anything as sexy. His breath tickled your bare womanity and you shivered in pleasure. He licked the outer before going in. His tongue explored your insides and it felt so good.

"WEN JUNHUI!" you screamed. Your hot liquid flowed out and onto the sofa and in his mouth. He swallowed and kissed your abdomen... then your breasts. His fingers played with one nipple and he attacked the other boob. He left kiss marks all over your chest and joined his lips on yours.

He positioned himself to enter and looked at you, "Ready?"

"As always..." you whispered.

He entered his length in you and you left scratches on his back. You rode his movements. You can hear his moans.

"Jagi!" he groaned.

He slammed himself into you until you both came.