Pregant~Gruvia

I'M NOT DEAD.......... Anyway sorry for not updating I'll try to get more one-shots out! Enjoy some cuteness.

Juiva's POV

Juvia hasn't been feeling well the last week, throwing up after breakfast, and Juvia's lady time is late. Juvia knows what to do she'll ask Lucy-san and Wendy-chan about this!! Juvia is so smart, that's why Gray-sama chose Juvia instead of Lucy-san. On the way to the guild Juvia passes Gajeel-kun coming out of the library carrying... A book about rings?? And a metal working book, Juvia must know what Gajeel-kun is doing. "Gajeel-kun what are you up too?" "Tch, just something for the shrimp" "Is Gajeel-kun making a love ring for Levy-san?" "Nosy Water Woman" "Bye to you too Gajeel-kun."

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~
At the guild still Juvia's POV

Where is Lucy-san? Ah, Juiva sees her sitting by Nastu-san. "Lucy-san!" "Juvia?" "Juvia has a question for you and Wendy-chan" "Alright lets go to the infirmary, she should be there working on her magic." As Juvia and Lucy-san go to the infirmary Julia can't help but think the worse about what is happening. What if something is seriously wrong with Juvia and Gray-sama leaves her? Lucy-san and Wendy-chan seem to see that Juvia isn't paying attention. "Juvia? Can you hear me?" "... oh Hai Wendy-chan, Juvia hears you loud and clear!" " Okay Lucy-san has been telling me about what's been happening lately, I need to ask a few questions to see if what I'm thinking is correct." "Okay ask away Wendy-chan" " First, have you and gray had sexual activity in the last month?" Juvia's face is heating up at the mention of their private activities "Yes, Julia and Gray-sama have." " Next question, how long has you period been late and when did the sickness start" "Juvia has been sick for 3 weeks now and my missed lady time was almost a month ago." "Ahh, so I might know what's wrong but just to check I'm going to use my magic to see inside your body, okay?" "Hai." As Wendy-chan's hands begin to glow she moves them over Juvia's body, suddenly she gasps and retreats back, away from Juvia. "Is everything okay Wendy-chan?" " Hai, Juvia I think you'll be happy to know that nothing is wrong but in fact I have better news!" " Tell Juvia!" "You're pregnant!" Julia vegans to panic, Juvia never talked to Gray-sama about this! What will he say, we never even talked about kids, last Juvia knows is that he hates them. " When do you plan to tell Gray?" "Tell me what?!?"

Gray's POV

"Tell me what?""Gray-sama?!?" Why is Juvia acting weird she normal knows where I am at all times, and she isn't normally this jumpy. As I was lost in my own thoughts I didn't even notice Juvia was crying till Wendy snapped me out of it. "Juvia, what's wrong?" "Juvia can't say cause Gray-sama will leave her." Running to Juvia I convince her that I wouldn't leave her, who takes years to confess then would leave over a tiny problem, maybe it's not a problem at all? "Juvia, breathe with me. That's it slowly now, do you wanna tell me why your crying and why you think I'll leave you?" Wendy decides to leave the infirmary, leaving just Juvia and I. "Promise Gray-sama won't leave Juvia?"" I promise sweetie" After what seems to be a few minutes thinking Juvia finally looks confident, "Juvia has Gray-sama's baby in her belly!!" Just hearing this I was so ecstatic, Juvia, my Juvia is pregnant with my child, or is it more than one? "Julia how many are there?" "Wendy-san doesn't know yet she told me I could use my magic and check." "Please Try it Juvia I wanna see our babies or baby!" "So Gray-Sama isn't mad?" "No when I said I hated kids I meant those rude ones at the park the other day." "Oh, okay! Juvia will try. Water Body!" I can see though her now and I begin to look at her stomach area and notice one small boy. "Our son" As Juvia removes her magic I see the fading image of our baby boy. "Juvia we are gonna have a son!!!" "A son, Juvia must plan a baby shower and ask Bisca for tips on childcare, and get baby supplies, too many things at once."" Hold on there love, don't forget I'm here too, our baby boy will be just fine so don't stress, let's go tell the guild yeah?""Okay Gray-sama-!"