TSA: "The Love Letter"

Aphmau

I was starring at my ceiling, watching the ceiling fan spin. Today was an exceptionally warm day, despite it being the middle of May. My hands flopped to the sides of my bed as I drooped onto it.

Clearly, I was bored.

Ever since my dad announced that the wifi won't be working for the rest of the month, due to the fact that we over used our monthly data storage I've been cursed with udder boredom.

Sometimes I wondered how my parents used to entertain them selfs when something like wifi didn't even exist. Either they had things I don't or they where always bored.

I heard a soft nock on my door, so I tilted my head towards it and called out.

"Come in"

My mother came in with an envelope in her hand. Her long black hair flopped to her waist as stood in front of me. Everyone always said how much we look alike, and that I took after my mother a lot. Her brown eyes scanned what she had in her hands.

She glanced at me quickly before drawing her attention back to the envelope. "This is for you, Aphmau. Strange though, I wouldn't ever expect you to get mail since all you do all day is type-talk or whatever you do on your phone"

I tried not to laugh at her interpretation of "Texting" as I sat up from my position.

"Who is it from?" I asked while looking at the letter. I have seen my parents get a lot of letters in the past because if long distance relatives but I never expected one to be delivered to me.

She flipped the letter and raised an eye brow. "Funny thing, it doesn't say."

"Let me see" I said clearly not believing what she just said.

I took the letter and examined carefully. She was right-it doesn't say who it is addressed from.

My mother cleared her throat. "You should open it. I'm going to make dinner"

A smile grew on my face as I heard the word 'dinner'. "Alright mom"

As she left I glanced at the letter again. It is odd that someone would send me mail. My name was neatly written in cursive on the edge of the envelope. This must be someone I know...

Maybe because I wasn't responding to someone's email since I have no wifi they decided to send me a letter? That could be possible.

I grabbed some scissors I had lying on my desk and carefully cut the top off the envelope, making sure not to acedently cut whatever was inside.

Excitement grew over me as I peered inside the now opened envelope. There was indeed a letter inside of it.

Could this be, a love letter? From my greatest crush of all time, Laurence?

Pfft, I doubt it.

I grabbed the letter out as the empty envelope flopped to the floor. Being eager to read what was in side I un folded the letter and began to read it.

Hi Aphmau. There is something I always wanted to say to you but never had the confidence to do. Knowing that I would end up chickening out of saying this to you, I am writing this into a letter.

I love you, Aphmau.

Whenever I am around you, I sense happyness. You always make my day brighter even if we don't talk often.

I guess you could say that I am your secret admirer. And I don't mind being one.

I want you to figure out who I am, as I remain anonymous. Once you do, maybe I'll have the confidence to tell you this in person.

My eye's widen as I finish reading the letter. A secret admirer?!

My face heats up. I never had a history with love before, which was only limited to small crushes. What was I suppose to do?

Find out who send this to me.

This secret admirer, seems to be someone I know, but don't talk to often. I grumble. That's every single boy in my class expect Travis, since I talk to him a lot.

Or this could all be a prank. But for someone to say things like that to me, you would think that this is real. Maybe it is.

I place the letter on my lap and look out my window. Secret admirer....

Who could you be?

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Hai!

Thank you all so much for reading this book!

I really hope that you will all enjoy is as much as you did my other one.

Thanks for reading, shipping Garmau and being amazing!

BAI!