All boys x Demon Reader

-(y/n)'s pov-
-flashback-
"(Y/n) will you go out with me?" said Rick. "No (y/n) go out with me?" said Daryl. "No come on (y/n) we all know you'd go out with me." said Carl. "No no no you got it all wrong guys she's obviously in love with me." said Glenn. I sighed I can't help, but mess with their feelings. I feel so bad, but it's cute how they all react.
-Flashback over-
Oh how fun it is to mess with everyone's hearts. I mean they are just so gullible. I chuckled to myself as Glenn walked up to me. He looked at me and said "(Y/n) Will you go out with me?" I smirked and said "Ummm how about no." He walked away sadly. Oh how much I wanted to summon my demon friends. It's starting to get annoying. I mean every boy/man would ask me out, even Carl asks me out a couple times. I summoned one of my demon friends named (friends name). She/he looked at me and said "What's up (y/n)." I sighed and said "I'm done! these boys are asking me out. I'm sick and tired of it. I'm a demon for Satan's sake. Can't I just get satan to illuminate them all!" She/he looked at me and said "(y/n) You're gonna need to make a choice. If you don't then satan would be mad. He keeps on complaining that every demon needed to get a boyfriend. So make your choice." I sighed and said "Alright I have a choice." My eyes started to glow red as she/he left. I walked inside the prison and all the boys looked at me. Carl looked at me and asked "(Y/n) if you had to date someone who would you pick?" Oh crap, they heard me talking. I mean they already know I'm a demon from when we first met, but now I have to answer. I looked at all the boys and said "I refuse to date any of you guys. Only because I know I'd break your hearts if I picked one over the other. So it either date all of you (Which would never happen) or date none of you." I made my choice. I finally told them I'm not dating them. Daryl looked at me and said "Well guess what I bet we'd all be fine with dating you." I sighed and said "Umm I still can't date any of you. I refuse to." All the boys sighed as I said that. I smirked and left. I can't let them get hurt by a demon. I mean if the Governor heard about me I wouldn't even be here.

I tried ok. I know this probably sucks, but I tried. I hope y'all liked it.

Love, Kenzie