"what would that be?"

     "a revenge plot." cheng xiu answered with a smirk.

     "re-revenge? on who?" yixing was confused yet he was intrigued about it.

     "my friends obviously."

     yixing's eyes widen at the term, friends. a hint of sadness was felt.

     was i not her friend anymore? of course not, we're just acquaintances now.

     "which friends? i mean you have a lot, so..."

     "xing juan, mei fen, shao qing and hong xian."

yixing had a surprised look on face, "seriously? but hong xian is you boyfriend!" he exclaimed, sounding angry.

"ex-boyfriend." cheng xiu sighed.

"ex?"

"hong xian cheated on me with shao qing. while my best friend mei fen had the guts to keep this a secret from me!" cheng xiu fumed but calmed down.

"b-best friend?" yixing muttered under his breath.

not seeming to hear what he had said, she continued, "i didn't know who to trust anymore, so that's why i came to you."

"still, why me?"

"cause i know that you're willing to still be my friend even after tonight." cheng xiu stated as they stared deeply into each other's eyes. "right?"

     yixing opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

     "but... if you're still hung over the fact that i left you eight years ago, i'm really sorry." she apologized.

     a lump formed in yixing's throat, he really wanted to say 'yes, of course i'll still be your friend' but something was stopping him.

     "i probably don't have the right to even talk to you right now. no one should ever be left alone without a proper explanation."

     "and come to think of it... i never really had a good reason to why i left you. you're mad at me right?"

    the lump in yixing's throat disappeared and he finally had the guts to say it.

    "of course not! i'm just really happy that we get to talk and be friends again." he smiled.

     "seriously?"

     he nods, "i'll help you, what do you want me to do?"

     cheng xiu chuckled, "you sure you're ready for this?"

     "uh-duh? i'm zhang yixing, what can't i do?" he stood up, bringing cheng xiu with him.

     "um... a lot of things." the girl jokes, missing these kinds of moments that they had a long time ago.

     "whatever, but is this the list of the stuff you need?" yixing skimmed over the post it cheng xiu had given him.

     "yup, you're going to be my get-away driver."

     "no fair." the male whined.

     "chill, you're still gonna be part of the pranks, you're just the one who actually knows how to drive." the girl explained.

     "what do you mean, you still have your drivers license right?"

     cheng xiu shakes her head shyly, "it may it may not have gotten it taken away."

"what did you do?" yixing sighed at the girl.

     "stuff. but i suggest you change into something black and comfortable, since there is a lot of running." she added, before laying on yixing's bed with her phone in hand.

      "hold on, but just saying, my mom will kill me if she finds out that we took her car." yixing said a matter-of-factly.

     "don't worry, we'll be back by three."

xxx

this seems rushed
sorry about that