The Sarcophagus

It day been a day since the match with Maine and word spread like a wild fire. All day Six would get questions on how he was able to over power Maine. Six's excuse couldn't be that he was a super soldier so he just told them that his strength came from his training as a black ops agent, and a lot of hard work.

Usually at this time Six would be training but he had a better idea. Six was currently working on what looked like a motorcycle with boosters. He thought that it would be a good idea to have a ride on stand by just in case he needed to get out of a ruff situation fast. Six had the skill to do so because of his training in the saber program, because of that he had became some what of an engineer. Six had already talked to the Director about having it dropped in a ordnance pod, all he had to do was call it in. Six had just finished making some adjustments on it, it was like a mongoose with two wheels and on each side of the back wheel had boosters just like the ones on ghosts but smaller. Now they weren't the same but Six had seen them enough times to recreate them, plus the Mother of Invention had all of the parts to make them. It took some trial and error but soon Six had gotten it down. He was about to walk to the training area when F.I.L.S.S's voice came through, on the over head speakers.

"Will all agents please report to the debriefing room." Said the A.I. 'Well I may be able to take this thing for a test drive.' Six thought as he headed towards the room. He knew that someone would load his bike into a pod and have it ready before they started whatever they where doing. Six walked into the room to see Carolina, Wash, North, Maine, Wyoming, and C.T. standing around the holographic table.

"Hey Rhode." Said Wash

"Wash." Six said nodding his head towards the agent.

"Ah Rhode, I was wondering when you'd get here." Said Carolina crossing her arms.

"Sorry, I was taking care of something before hand." Said Six. Getting a 'sure you were' Look from Carolina, well not a look but a feel. Carolina then walked into the control room where the Director was standing.

"Yes? Agent Carolina." Asked the Director

"The team is ready sir." Said Carolina

"Excellent, let us begin." Said The Director walking into the room. "Agents, your mission today is by far the most important you've taken to date. As your number one Carolina will be leading from the field." Said The Director

"Okay here's what we have. As you may of heard there is suspected Insurrection activity in the area. Our intel says that members of the UNSC loyal to the Insurrection have acquired a high level asset and are holding it in this secure location." Said Carolina has she hit a button on the table bringing up a hologram of a building. "It's a 110 story building in the middle of a urban environment." Said Carolina but was cut off by Wyoming

"What does security look like." He asked

"They have enough troops to fill a 110 story building." Answered Carolina with hints of sarcasm in her voice

"So that's a lot of security." Said Wyoming

"We're up to it. Our job is to infiltrate the building, work our way up to were the Sarcophagus is being held and secure it." Said Carolina

"Sarcophagus?" asked North

"That is was we are calling the primary objective." Answered the Director

"But since this is a high level asset, we need to access a key code to open the Sarcophagus." Said Carolina

"So they're keeping that information somewhere in a different location, probably attached to a member of the program?" Six guessed. It was simple two packages two teams a recon and a infiltration.