Chapter 6-I wish I disappear

Start from the beginning

"Emma how do you know him?" Lux asks.

Drake looks at me in confusing.

"The first day I arrive here I go out in the city, remember?" Drake nods"when I am coming home I bump into him and he is with his clique and it didn't go so well."
The school bell rings to show us that the first class is beginning.

"Shit I am late for my first day of school"

I get out off the room before I get to be asked more questions and run to class and make it in time before the teacher arrives. I sit in the empty sit and see that Jason is just next to me.

I don't look at him but I still get shivers I know that he is looking at me and also his clique I can barely focus on the lesson. This is too much to handle for one day. Is he my mate?

That question kept going round and round my mind in all the lessons. In every lesson there is someone from Jason's clique I just can't take this.

I am heading to lunch when someone grabs me and pulls me in a class and I feel my whole body shivering knowing who already it is.

I look around and see that we are alone I don't like where this is going.

"Emma..." He says as he pushes me by the wall putting his hand above my head.

I can see that he knows I am his mate of how much stiff he is. I wander what he wants? I can't let my self get to a point if we will ever be together. If my mind think faster and act quicker than my heart then I will be broken once again.

The thought of being heart broken again hurts a lot. I am afraid of what he has to say I have to hear him out. I don't care if it's a bad or good thing I barely know the guy. I shouldn't be affected of how he acts. "Yeah" I say biting my lip.

"You can't tell no one we are mates." He says putting his hand on my cheeks and grabbing the hair on my face behind my ear.

My hearts beats faster as those words leave his lips. Which I can imagine them being soft against mine. What am I even thinking I can't think clear when his face is just a few inches away from mine. I can feel him leaning closer to my neck making me feel his warm breathe. Which makes my body to shiver all over again.

He pulls his face back and looks at me in my eyes. Making me think clearer on the situation I am certain that I heard some uncertainty in his voice he is getting me so confused. I feel my heart breaking into pieces I don't know why this is happening to me I don't even know this guy.

I shouldn't be affected of what he says to me why is my heart making such a big deal of it. It's not my human who is hurt but my wolf I can feel her shutting herself from me. No she can't leave me she can't.

"Yeah sure I can keep a secret." I finally say as I find the words on my tongue and I try not to look sad of how he is rejecting me.

"Great. Stay away from me as I will do too. Bye Emma."

He leaves the classroom and leaves me standing there against the wall in the empty classroom trying to keep myself calm and taking everything slow.

I keep taking breathe after breathe surprising I stay calm. I keep my head clear of any thoughts and stop putting my mind through more questions.

I leave the classroom and now I can't just go to the cafeteria I just can't not now,I leave the school grounds and go under a tree to eat something I have in my bag. I find a cereal bar and some sweets.I really need some sweets at the moment.

Then I hear the bell rings and I go back inside and go trough all the lessons. I try so hard to focus but I can't I just keep asking myself questions. Should I keep all this a secret? Why does my birthday have to be always a disaster? Does Jason's pack know I am his mate? I wish I can just go to the darkest place and stay there without seeing anyone I wish I can just disappear.