Fell in the Middle (First book in The Love Curse series)

Fell in the Middle (First Book in the Love Curse series)

Chapter One:

So I guess you could say I have a bit of a problem. If you knew my situation then I’m sure you’d be sympathetic but it’s a little hard to explain. I guess I should try to tell you so I’ll start from the beginning –but if none of this makes sense then you can’t say I didn’t warn you, OK? Because it even confuses me and its my problem.

Anyway, I like this guy. Like really like. And just in case your IQ is equal to a pizza slice and you didn’t get what I meant, I’ll put it in simple terms: I have a crush on this guy. Or I’m keen for this guy. Or I likie-likie this guy. Whatever you want to go with.

Anyway, the problem?

Well me, Felicity –just call me Fell- Myer is single-r then a nun on her period. Pretty much, I have absolutely no chance of the guy I likie-likie actually likie-liking me back which kind of sucks. Actually, not kind of.

Really sucks.

But that isn't my only problem. Apparently, my brain decided it would be a great, fantastic, amazing idea to make me likie-likie another guy.

And just so you know, even with these wacky teenage hormones, I have absolutely no plan of having a threesome.

But again, this guy is absolutely never going to likie-likie me back. So basically, I chose the two guys that would never like me *pats myself on the back*.

Good one Fell.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

So first chapter is up! Will be updating at least once a week and in case you're wondering, this hasn't been edited ahah but it also isn't the cliché romance you might be expecting from this chapter :~) sorry :)

Please vote!!!

Love you,

-MyGnomes