3. (SEXUAL) Cum Inside Me

Start from the beginning

"Oh, so you liked when I rubbed your little pussy?" He asked you.

You nodded quietly.

"Does it make you more wet?"

You nodded her head again and blushed.

"Would it make you feel better if you rubbed your little pussy up against my cock?"

"I think.." You told him, making a quick decision.

"Yes or no?" He asked.

"Yes daddy," you responded. Saying that made you even more wet.

You climbed up onto his lap and he looked at your body.

"Maybe you should take your shirt off too," he said.

You listened and began to pull your shirt off and put it too the side.

"You have such a beautiful body y/n," he told you.

You blushed hard and looked away. You turned your face back towards his and he stared into your sparkly eyes.

"Can I try something?" He asked you.

"What?" You answered.

"Here, sit up a bit and make a space between me and you."

Without warning, he took his cock out of his underwear and slid your panties to the side. He slowly started to insert his cock into your wet pussy.

"You're very tight and wet, you know that babygirl?" He said.

She winced a bit at the pain.

"You're too big for me," you said quickly.

"It's okay, calm down," he shushed you quietly, "If you calm down it won't hurt and it will feel good. I'm going to push deeper now, okay?"

"Um...okay," you said while trusting him.

You could feel his body get closer to yours as he pushed his cock deeper inside you. You felt him hit the back of you and into your bladder. You almost had to pee and it kind of felt good.

"Now what I'm going to do is start off slowly and go quicker once you're ready, okay?" He said slowly.

Even though you nodded, you knew at that moment that it already started to feel good.

"You can go quicker now," you said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, please I need it," you said while begging.

"Oh, I see," he laughed, "So you're a needy little girl now huh?"

He pushed deep into you quickly and you moaned. You bounced up and down on his cock and each time it felt quicker and quicker.

"You feel so good y/n," he said.

"I....I know."

"You like this little girl?"

"Yes daddy," you said to him.

"Do you want me to cum inside your little pussy?"

"Mhm yes please I need it."

"Do you want me to put my seed inside of you?" He said again.

"Yes daddy please!"

You kept feeling his cock rush in and out of you, hitting your bladder each time making you feel good. You could feel you were pissing yourself slightly onto his cock. There was more and you could hear the gush of the pee whenever he pushed back into you.

"Are you peeing yourself?" He asked.

"Yes..." You said embarrassed.

"Don't be shy, that's good. It feels nice all over my cock," he said.

"Daddy I don't know if I can hold on any longer." He continued to thrust in and out of your pussy.

"What do you mean baby?" He asked.

"I need to cum daddy," you told him quickly.

"Then you can cum all over my cock," he kept pushing in deeper and deeper.

"Daddy.... I'm going to cum daddy."

"Cum on my cock babygirl and I will cum in your little pussy," he responded.

"Okay," you said.

You stopped suddenly and could feel your pussy tighten around his cock. He kept pushing his cock back inside of you slowly and stopped deep inside of you. You felt the pleasure overcome you and a weird feeling in your stomach you couldn't describe. He pulled out of you and you laid down to the side.

"Thank you baby," he said.

"You're welcome Daddy," you said while smiling and giggling.

----------------------------------------------------
*Authors Note*

Hey guys! This is an INCREDIBLY long story I just wrote, and it's SUPER sexual so I hope you guys like it! Make sure to let me know what you all want guys! Thanks for reading.