I'll Kill 'em

*Yes...I realize the picture isn't Harley or the Joker.... But it's Jared Leto holding Puppies!! Enjoy😂*

~Tessa's POV~
I woke up in The Joker and my bed but the only thing missing was Mistah J. I looked around and found a note on the pillow next to me.

Dear Tess,
I had some business to attend to, I'll be home soon and I made you some breakfast downstairs. P.s Last night was Amazing Kitten. ~Your J 💚💜

I smiled and made my way downstairs only to see a plate of Pancakes with syrup. I blushed and whispered. "He's so sweet..." I sat down and began eating until I felt a strong pair of hands rest on my shoulder.

"Hey Babe." Mistah J sat moved to the chair across from me. I grinned and got up from my seat to put my dishes in the sink.

"Good Morning Mistah J." I giggled and sat on his lap. "Good Morning Kitten" He smirked, kissed my cheek and lifted me up.

"So what's on the agenda today, J?" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Well... I was thinking we go to a party?" J grinned and walked up the stairs with me on his hips.

"That's perfect! And where are you taking me?" I giggled. "I'm gonna show you what to wear." He grinned, plopping me on the bed and disappearing into my closet. And walking out with a mesh and maroon dress.

*👆🏻* "Uhm, Mistah J don't you think that's a bit revealing?" I raised a brown and looked at the dress

*👆🏻*
"Uhm, Mistah J don't you think that's a bit revealing?" I raised a brown and looked at the dress.

"Baby, you know that you're mine and if anyone gives you looks... I'll kill 'em" J grinned. "Because only I get to look at my Lady" He added and tossed the dress on the bed next to me.

"Oh alright Puddin." I blushed and pecked his cheek before going into the bathroom to put my dress on. I looked at myself in the mirror and Gasped. I opened the bathroom door only to be met by a pair of blue eyes staring me down.

"Oh J! I love it!" I grinned and kissed him deeply. He smirked and kissed back. I pulled away and ran down into the closet. J raised a brow as I brought out His white dress shirt, silver coat and black pants.

"You dressed me now I dress you and if any of the ladies get too touchy I'll break their arms" I grinned. J chuckled and picked up the outfit I picked out.

"God you're crazy..." He chuckled and went to change in the bathroom. "I know." I blushed and plopped down on the bed, crossing my legs and waited for J to come out. A few minutes later he walked out of the bathroom. My eyes widened and I blushed.

"Oh Mistah J!" I smirked and pecked his cheek. "I guess I'm gonna be breaking a lot of arms." He chuckled and picked me up bridal style, walking downstairs to the car. He set me down and opened the door. I grinned and sat in the passenger seat. J entered the car and started driving.

"This'll be fun" I grinned.