Chapter ninty four

Magsimula sa umpisa

We left because you guys need space before you do something nasty. See you later. Btw were going to diner tonight see you there.
P.S. Our team won the baking challenge
~Summer

I laughed while reading it. "We won the whole challenge war thing," I laughed. "That's cool," he got closer to where I was at the counter. "And we have a dinner with them tonight." He was so close to me I could feel his breath on my back which sent shivers down my spine. "Mhm," his arms wrapped around me. "What are you doing?" He started sucking on my neck. "Loving you," he smiled sucking my neck again. "Not unless you can catch me." I managed to worm my way out of his grip. "You sure you wanna play this game," he neared me. "I'm sure," I laughed running up the stairs. "10," he started counting down. "Five," he continued all the way to one. I stayed staring at the stairs waiting for him to come up so I could run the other way. He never came though. I still stared thinking he was just teasing. "Boo," he breathed behind me. I shrieked turning around to face him. He smirked at me. I ran halfway down the stairs listening to his footsteps follow on the other set of stairs and then I ran back up and into Easton's room turning off the monitor. "Ok. I see how it is," he called. I stayed in a ball in the corner of his closet trying to regulate my breathing. " I heard nothing for the longest while but still I waited. "Your gonna get it," the door opened. I bit my bottom lip. He smiled down seeing me in the closet. "Don't bite your lip," he shook his head. "It makes me wanna fuck you." He picked me off the ground. "But I won't just yet," he kissed my neck again. "Come on Shawn," I whined trying to get him to put me down. "We have to get ready for the dinner and then pick up Easton." He started sucking the front of my neck. "Shawn," I moaned a little. "I have to shower," he stopped sucking my neck. "I'll shower with you," he looked at me. "Alright then," I laughed as he set me on the ground. "Let's go shower," I smiled leading him into our room. He kissed my lips softly. "It's been so long since I've seen your body," he admired as I stripped. "You need to start eating more." He ran his hands over my rib cage that was still visible. "I know I know," I sighed. He began stripping himself. "Mm. You look good baby. Did you work out," I ran my hands over his abs. "Always," he pressed his lips against mine. "Let's shower," I had already ran the water. "I've missed this," he smiled. Making me hit his chest. "What?" He laughed as I got into the shower. "Why did you miss this so much," I stood in front of him except he wasn't in the shower and I was. "I missed seeing you. All of you," he smiled making me blush. "And I missed making you turn pink," I blushed harder moving slightly so he could get in. I had a new scar on my chest. "What's that from?" Shawn's fingertips grazed over it. "It's from a surgery I had while I was in the hospital," I explained. "What kind of surgery?" He bit on his bottom lip from nervousness. "My heart rate was falling and they had to do some type of surgery to fix it. Apparently it's extremely risky and only like 3 percent of those who get it done survive," he swallowed. "Now I feel even worse about not going to the hospital right away. I'm sorry, it's all my fault," he sighed. "It's not your fault, I almost died until I heard your name." I started wetting my hair. "Can I wash it?" He held the shampoo bottle in his hand. "Sure," he turned me around so I faced the water and not him. His hands gently massaged my scalp while he put in the shampoo. His large hands moved so effortlessly through the strands of my tangled hair. He then turned me again so he could wash the shampoo out. He also massaged my scalp to get the water through it all. "Conditioner?" He looked at me for reassurance. "Mhm," I nodded my head. He turned me again and started massaging the conditioner into my hair earning a soft moan to escape my lips. He continued to do so until he decided he was done. He then rinsed my hair out one last time before grabbing the soap and a wash cloth. He started washing all around my body very gently. He carefully washed over my stomach and chest area. "Am I hurting you?" He bit his lip at the lack of noise I was making. "No, it's ok." I smiled. He continued as he was doing before looking so concentrated. He finished washing and rinsing me so he then began washing himself. "Today is all about you princess," he smiled as I pouted at him for not letting me have done it. He rinsed off and then turned off the water. I grabbed my towel and handed him his. I started drying off. "What are you gonna wear tonight?" Her had his towel wrapped only around his waist while I had dropped mine to put on my undergarments. "I don't know. Is it a fancy dinner?" He shrugged. I picked up my phone and texted the girls about it.