Chapter sixty four

I woke up to Shawn playing with my hair. "Why is it that your always waking up before me now." I turned to face him. "I don't know luck." He shrugged. I checked the time. "How long have you been up?" "10 minutes," he shrugged. I nodded. "We have a few hours until we have to go," I got of the bed. "What do you wanna wear?" I walked to the closet and he moved to the foot of the bed. "Jeans," he pointed. "And that," he pointed towards his leather jacket. "And what shirt," I went to his drawers. "The white one," he said standing up and going to the closet as I sat on the bed. "Wanna match," I smiled nodding. "Alright then." He grabbed my stuff. Handing it to me before getting dressed. I got dressed as well. "We can drive around for a bit." I told him. He shrugged. "We could also stay in here." He pulled me down on the bed with him. He flipped so he was on top and then leaned down planting a kiss on my lips. It burned a hole in my heart. I wanted to give him the news already but I couldn't. Every time he kissed me I almost felt guilty. I was so deep in my thought I just sat there. Usually I would have kissed back by now. "Is something wrong baby," he used his elbows to hold himself up. "No. Everything's fine," I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back immediately. He leaned down more and more so my head wasn't in the air anymore. I pulled away. "What more can you tell me about the wedding." I slipped from under him so I was sitting. "We're writing our own vows." I nodded. "How long," he shrugged. "At most they can be five minute speeches." He leaned over and pecked my lips. "I'm actually really excited to see what you've planned." I smiled at him. "We should go," I checked the time grabbing my phone and keys. "Alright love," he grabbed his car keys and my hand. I opened the door. "So you guys are that kind of couple," Summer laughed. "What are you guys doing? You usually aren't up for another hour," she wiped fake tears. "You know me so we'll." JJ rolled his eyes. "We're looking at houses. What are you guys doing?" I laughed. "We're going to check one out." He laughed with me. "Were gonna be late," Shawn mumbled to me. "We gotta go but see you later." We walked in the direction of the stairs. It took us only about two minutes to get down all four flights. He squeezed my hand as we got into the car. "You ready baby," he put his hand on my thigh. "Mhm," I kissed his neck. He started the car driving towards the house. I stared out the window. I need to tell him but I can't just yet. "You alright love," he pulled over and took the keys out of the car. "I'm fine." I looked at him. "I've been talking to you for the past ten minutes," he raised an eyebrow. I went red. "I'm sorry baby," I turned my head away from him. He moved it back to face him. "What's wrong," he cupped my face in his hand. "Nothing," he leaned forward and pecked my lips. "Let's go." I turned my head and the house was next to us making me feel even worse. The real estate agent was standing there waiting. "Hello," she greeted. I tensed up. He wrapped his arm around me and held my hand. "So this is the house. Shall we go in?" She smiled. I nodded. She opened the door showing us the beautiful inside. "Let's go to the master bedroom," she led us up the stairs. We looked in the master bedroom. "Baby," I squealed holding his arm. He looked down at me smiling. "It's got a full bathroom and a balcony along with two walk in closets," she led us around the room. "And now to the basement." She brought us to the basement. "It has a theatre and an empty room you could use as an office or concert into anything really. And then there a door down here that leads outside to the pool." She opened the door with an amazing backyard. "So you guys have until next week to get me the final answer about the house." She smiled walking towards the door. "You guys can continue to look around." She left. "Baby this is the place. Look at all of the space and so many rooms and the backyard." He nodded. "We could have the hole family over And still have space." He laughed. "What do you think. Bye it or not?" He nodded his head. "I think we should bye it. Although maybe show my parents first. Or your mom even to make sure we're making the right decision." I nodded my head. "We can bring them in tomorrow and then make the decision." I kissed his lips. "I love you," I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you too," he chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist. "Let's go home," he grabbed my hand. Letting go of my waist. We got into the car. "I love this place." I looked at it out the window as we drove away. "Mm," he hummed while driving. I stared out the window. His hand landed on my thigh making me jump. "Baby is something wrong?" He put his hand back on the wheel sighing. "No." I said a little too fast. "Tell me what's wrong." He said semi sternly. "There's nothing wrong," I breathed. "I'm just terrible at keeping secrets." He laughed. "What's the secret." I shook my head. "I can't tell you yet." He laughed at my childlike actions. "When can you tell me?" He cut himself off. "Is this about my birthday," he said excitedly. "No," I breathed. "It so is," he dance in the seat. "Shut up," I hit his arm. "Ooh I wonder what it is." He seemed so excited. I couldn't wait to tell him. I kissed his lips as he pulled the keys out of the ignition. He deepens the kiss. I bit down on my lip. "Mm don't do that. I want to," I smiled pushing my lips back onto his. He licked my lip asking for entrance which I gave. He then bit down lightly on my bottom lip. I moaned quietly. He released my lip letting his tongue explore my mouth. My hand landed in his crotch making him moan. "Let's. Take. This. UpStairs." He mumbled every time he got the chance. "Mm," I moaned against his lips. Rubbing my hand around it one more time before getting out of the car. "Reynolds." They let me through. "Mendes." He was let through as well. "Elevator please it's faster," I looked at him and the tent shape growing in his pants. "Fine." My hand shook slightly. "Its alright love," he moaned as his erection hit it's peak. The door opened. We got in. I pressed him against the wall smashing my lips onto his. I unbuttoned the first few buttons of his flannel kissing his chest. I also unbuttoned his pants. Slipping my hand in his boxers toying with his erection. The doors opened on our floor as he quickly buttoned his pants up again using his shirt to hide his erection. We got to our door and I unlocked it sending him to the couch. I locked the door and he slipped his pants down toying slowly with it. He moaned. I walked over sitting on my knees and putting him straight into my mouth. I went slowly.