His legs out a feral howl that makes me flinch back at the volume of it. Yeah

What in the world is he doing?

I then realize he is alerting everyone inside the house and around the territory. I watch Ty's eyes turn golden yellow. And within seconds, he has transformed. Then I see everyone that was in the house, rush out and change just as quickly. The sound of clothes ripping comes from every where then Wolves come from the forest and stand behind the beta, ready to go to battle. Ty looks at me, and growls.

"Stay here!" He growls lowly, knowing I was gonna try to go with him.

I growl, Who the hell is he to tell me what I should and shouldn't do? Ty's head whips around and he growls angrily. He heard that. He hates me cursing... Stupid Link! I hear Ty chuckle a little, he heard that too!! I decide its best if I turn my Link off for now. Let's see if I can figure this out...dad says you just have to put up a wall...Suddenly I hear someone snarl from behind me, it is Xavier, the pack's Beta.

"If you turn off your mind link, I swear I will rip your ears off and shove them down your throat! You need to stay connected to us in case something goes wrong. " He shouts in the mink link.

Someone needs a chill pill...

I have no choice but to keep it on. Though the alpha's daughter, I still start out at the bottom of the pack. Xavier is only three years older than me but he has already taken his father's place as Beta. Oh Xavier is so perfect he gets to take over the beta position at eighteen! Ugh...

Xavier shows his white teeth at me which makes me flinch. His eyes glow like embers as he glares my way. Crap.

"listen to your brother! Or you'll have to deal with me!" He snaps at my paws but I'm too quick, I jump out of the way.

I expertly stile over my own paw of course...I'm still trying to get used to my new form. I glare at him, but only for a moment. Reluctantly, I submit to Xavier and his Authority. If I don't he will probably hold true to his threat and I just got these ears...
"go inside." Xavier waits for me to listen but he has another thing coming.

But I stand there, my paws planted where I was. But I'm the alpha's daughter! He has no right to treat me like a pup! I snarl at him, showing my distaste at his order. He actually thinks I'm going to obey just like that?! When my father could be in danger! The fur on his back stands up and he starts to growl at me. I try to stand strong but I unintentionally whimper from his body language toward me.

"Pussy." He says through mind link.

"Bastard." I mutter through mind link back.

I step closer to him and try to bite his shoulder but he easily dodges and takes a chunk out of my left ear. I howl in pain, feeling the throbbing sensation start. My blood oozes into my eye which practically blinds me so I lower my head and show my neck in submission. I've been defeated and it feels like crap. I really am just a pup aren't I...I step back then turn around and head to the house. Once at the door, I turn around to see they have all vanished into the night. Wow. No one was even concerned about the alpha's daughter. Best pack ever.I sigh in annoyance then walk inside the house and push the door shut with my snout.

I smell freshly cooked chicken on the stove and I see that everyone had been watching football on our flat screen tv. I roll my eyes, I've never seen the point of football, they just fight for a ball and whoever makes it to the goal with the ball the most wins. I slowly walk to my room and once again shut the door with my snout. I hop on my bed and stare out my window, waiting for them to come back. After I calm down, I feel my body change back into my human form. It hurts, but not enough to make a fuss about.