Movie night

Devin pov
"Dude me an Arie to freaky to be building forts and shit." Keith said laying on the floor.
"Yall be boring then I remember we use to stay doing that shit bruh." Dea said dapping Dee.
"Hey De you got my phone." Kira said walking up to me. I checked my pockets then looked around.
"Nah check the couch, thats the last place you had it." I said looking at her.
Kira pov.
I checked the couch for my phone then eventually came across it. I grabbed my phone an went back upstairs.
"Kira we shouldve had this at your house since you got a movie room." Jayla said looking at me.
"Hey Arie has one too we couldve had it at they house." I said shrugging.
"Yall just come on." Brittney said shaking her head. I turned the lights off before we ran back downstairs. I called the twins nanny as I climbed in De lap.
Phone conversation
Sarah: Hey baby Wassup
Me: hey I was wondering would you like to get the twins tonight
Sarah: Oh yes i dont mind i miss my babies i havent seen them in a while thought you were keeping my babies away *laughs
Me: *giggles.. no mam im sorry You want me to bring them by or-
Sarah: Oh no ill come by i cant wait till my other baby get here
Me: thanks Sarah
Sarah: you're welcome.
End of conversation
"Why you getting rid of my children?" Brittney yelled looking at me.
"Bitchh You dont have them everyday allday I needa break. "I said rolling my eyes.
"I dont blame you im finna get rid of Jaeden an Ariaannaa." Arie said shaking her head.
"You aint getting rid of shit." Keith said slapping her as they started to fight. I shook my head as the doorbell rung. "Come help me get the twins ready." I said lowly looking at De as Keith got the door. We both got up going upstairs. Once we got upstairs we saw King trying to play his game. "Boy what are you doing up who turned that game on for you?" I said packing his bag.
"Ke." He said looking at De. I looked at De as he started to laugh. We went downstairs then walked outside with Sarah.
"My babies got so Big look at them how you been missy." Sarah said touching my stomach.
"Alright so far." I said giving her Melody bag.
"Thats good. You know how far along you are." She asked smiling as I shook my head before following De back in the house.
"Im tired."I said putting my hair in a ponytail then sitting in De lap.
"Its only 7:45" Dee said looking at me
"Time went by fast." Jayla said laughing as Keith turned the movie on. I grabbed the covers an put them over me an De as he let the sofa back.
Devin pov.
Once we got to the middle of the movie all the girls had fell asleep.
"Aye yall watch this." Keith said getting up. After he went an hid Arie had woken up.
"De i can use your bathroom?" Arie said getting up.
"Yeah." I said shrugging. Once she went into the bathroom we heard a scream an we saw her run back into the living room. Keith came back in as we all started laughing an the other girls woken up.
"You play to much." Arie said punching Keith.
"Alright Baby im sorry." Keith said grabbing her hands.
"No i hate you." She said pushing him an leaving as Keith laughed an dapped us.
"Im finna get to the crib an handle her ill see yall later." Keith said before leaving.
"Alright Bruh guess we gone get going." Deanthony said getting up as everybody else did. Kira got up as we started to put the covers up.
"You gone be alright?" Kira asked looking at me.
"Yeah" I said looking down at her.
"Well alright im finna get to the house see you tomorrow." She said kissing me then leaving. I turn the lights off an ran upstairs doing my hygiene. Afterwards my phone rung. Phone conversation
Me: Wassup shordy
Slut 🍆💦: where you at
Me: home wassup
Slut🍆💦: wifey there?
Me: Nah waddup ? You tryna slide thru or some ?
Slut🍆💦: can i come over
Me: yea
Slut🍆💦: alright on my way
End of conversation
I grabbed Kira clothes off the bed an put them into her draw. After 5 mins there was a knock on my door. I ran downstairs answering. I let McKenzie in leading her upstairs. After we got to the bedroom I closed the door behind me as she climbed in bed. I pulled my sweats off climbing in bed with her. She tried to kiss me but I dodged it.
"You know the deal Shordy." I said looking at her. She sighed going under the covers to suck me up😏. Yall may think who she? Fr McKenzie wasnt the relationship type. She wasnt my type. She was just my lil slut i get pussy from, Kira dont know about it though. I wouldnt kiss shordy knowing I be kissing Kira then McKenzie been passed around by me an my homies so Ionn kiss lil bih.
Kira pov
Once I got home, Nicki was at my house. I did my hygiene then climbed into bed as she climbed into bed with me.
"So where Christino?" I asked laughing.
"He had to go home." She said shrugging as I nodded my head an turned over. Afterwards I fell asleep.