Home Sweet Home

-Week later
Kira pov.
I was scared ass hell. I wasnt ready to die yet, I wanna go home. I overheard everything that was said. But didnt have the strength to wake up. I heard my room door open and it was 2 female voices. I heard the nurse ask someone would they like to give blood. When the voice spoken saying Yes, it sounded like Brittney.
Brittney pov.
After i told the doctor i would like to donate blood to save my sister she walked out. I sat down on the bed beside Kira.
"Hey Sissy i miss you so much We all do. I cant loose you now. Please wake up for me for us." I said starting to cry then hugging Kira. After a min of hugging Kira i heard a groan.
"You're hurting me." I heard her say lowly.
"Kira!" I screamed hugging her.
"Owe B." She said moving over.
"Sorry i missed you so much." I said getting up an wiping my tears away.
"I missed you to sissy" she said smiling as we hugged. "Ready to go home?" I said getting up and grabbing her shoes.
"Ready B." She said slowly getting up as the doctor gave me her discharge papers. We walked to the front desk to get everything she needed then we walked out. I helped Kira in the car then we left the hospital.
"How many mins we gotta wait?" I asked looking at her. "30." Kira said looking in the mirror.
"You look alright Kira." I said pulling up to the hotel.
"No i dont Look at my hair I look a mess besides that at least you cant see the bruises and cuts." She said as i helped her out the car.
"Well at least we going home today." I said trying to lighten the mood. She looked at me crazy.
"Kira you do remember home?" I asked grabbing her hand carefully.
"Britt i dont need your help i can walk on my own." She said pulling away them limping to the elevator.
"Let me help you cuz you cant help yourself!" I yelled as the doors close.
"Stop treating me like a baby!" She screamed as tears came down.
"Kira im sorry i didnt mean to upset you." I said wiping her tears away and carefully hugging her. We walked off the elevator. I helped her walk down the hall then I knocked on Devin door. He opened then his eyes got wide as he let us in the room.
"But i thought-" he started to say before i shook my head quickly. He looked at me confused.
"I wanna go home." Kira said crossing her arms and looking at me.
"Here discuss that with Devin ill be back alright." I said kissing her forehead then leaving.
Kira pov.
I sat there and looked at Devin.
"Hey babe" he said slowly walking up to me. I slowly backed up to the wall.
"Im not gone hurt you." He said innocently. I just stared at him not saying nothing.
"Do you remember me?" He asked sitting on bed looking at me. I shook my head no. He looked down then showed me a picture of us. I moved closer to him then grabbed his face looking at him.
"Devin." I said grabbing his head.
"Yeah princess Im Devin". He said smiling a little
Devin pov.
For a min i couldnt believe she didnt remember. After she remembered she wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me. I smiled an rubbed her back.
"I missed you." She said slowly.
"I missed you to." I said kissing her forehead.
"Devin this isnt home i wanna go home." She said quietly. "We are baby." I said picking her up and going into the bathroom. I ran her a warm shower and pulled her dress and bra off then helped her into the shower. Then i got a text.
Text conversation
Suh Britt 😘: I got kira medicine and Miyah riding with Keith so We packing up now
Me; We'll be down when she get out the shower.
Suh Britt 😘: kk
End of conversation
"Baby you want your pajamas or wat you wanna wear?" I asked waiting for a answer.
"Pajamas." She replied back. I walked out the bathroom sitting her pink fur onezie on the bed.
"Devinn". She yelled. I walked into bathroom helping her out the shower. I dried her off and picked her up an carried her to the bed. I slid on her underwear and put on her pink nike sports bra.
"Stand up." I said grabbing her hand that wasnt wrapped. She slowly got up then held on to me as i helped her in her onezie. I grabbed the suitcases and Miyah babybag.
"Britt got your stuff." I said grabbing her well hand. She nodded her head as we walked downstairs. I walked to the car them helped kira in the car then i loaded the car. I walked over to Britt and got her medicine. Once i got in I gave her the pills.
"You want some before we get on road?" I said opening the bottle for her.
"Im hungry they starved me in there" she said taking the pills.
"Where we meeting?" Keith said knocking on my window. "Waffle house uproad." I yelled as he walked away.
"Dont go to sleep on me." I said looking at her then back at the road.
"Im not sleep." She said looking at me.
"You wanna talk about it." I said grabbing her broke hand. "Whats to know?" She shrugged.
"Marcus touched you Baby?" I said as my jaw clenched.
"He tried and wanted to thats why he broke my wrist he just stuck his fingers in me. I tried playing along so he would let me go but it wouldnt work it made things worser." She said shaking her head.
"What about one you said that touched you." I said stopping at waffle house.
"We didnt really have sex we was in the car i couldnt see anything. He had my eyes covered and his worker stuck his fingers in me. So i kicked him and cursed him out thats why I now have stitches in my leg cuz he cut me then thats when my mouth got covered and Marcus told them to leave me alone." She said looking at me.
"You wanna eat inside?" I said turning my air on.
"No." She said closing her eyes
"Alright Ill be back." I said leaving and going into the restuarant.
Kira pov.
As i was sitting in the car waiting on Devin i gotta call from my Mother.
Phone conversation
Me: hellloo
Ma Dukes😘: Come your ass home when you get here were Brittney?
Me: hold on
I sighed then addded Brittney to the conversation. She looked over at me.
Me: Maa on the phone im finna add you
Sisseeey💕: alright
me: Maaa
Ma dukes: Both yall bring yall grown asses to the house when you get here
Sisseeey💕: what we do ?
Ma dukes: bye!
Me: well aight Britt text me.
Sisseeey: alright
End of conversation.
"Who was that?" Devin asked giving me my food. My moma and Brittney.
"Oh what she say? " He asked taking a bite out my sandwhich.
"Told us to come home when we get back she bs over something I dont know Devin". I said taking a bite out my hashbrown.
Brittney pov.
I sat my phone down and sighed.
"You alright baby?" Dea said taking a sip out his drink. I nodded my head lieing.
"Whats wrong?" He said grabbing my hand.
"Mommy called on some bs talm bout come home she ona whole nother level." I said shaking my head.
"Well baby you know i gotchu so dont worry about that". He said looking at me then back at the road.
"I love you." I said yawning.
"I love you to." He said back.
Hours later.
Devin pov.
"Kira get up. You want me take you home or no?" I said shaking her.
"You can" She mumbled not moving a inch as I kept going pass my house.
"Kira." I said trying to get her woke.
"Whaaat!" She whined finally opening her eyes and looking at me.
"You home." I said smiling then laughing.
"Whatever Ill see you later." She said grabbing my hand with her broke one and kissing me.
"Aight Ma." I said giving her, her medicine bag after she got out. Then Brittney and Dea pulled up.
Kira pov.
I looked at Britt then took a deep breath as we walked in. We closed the door and saw moma sitting on the couch waiting on us. We walked over to the couch and sat down. "So yall think yall grown where yall can run with these lil boys. Thought i wasnt gone find out huh?" She yelled at us. "I gotta tell you some." Brittney said looking at me then looking down.
"What? what you gotta tell me?" She said crossing her arms.
"I.. Im.. Im pregnant." Brittney mumbled. Moma threw something at us as we both dogged it.
"You what you gotta tell me? What the hell wrong with you why you come in with broke hand and shit.l She yelled at me.
"A incident happen at the beach. Britt Aunt was with us." I said trying to cover our tracks.
"Get out!" She yelled pointing at the door.
"Get out? You cant put us out." I said looking at her.
"I just did." She said getting up and walking away. I grabbed Britt hand and went upstairs, once i got to my room i closed and locked my door.
"Kira where the fuck we gone go." Britt said starting to cry.
"B as much pain im in, im not worried about that she probably gone forget anyway. Just stay in here for rest of night and we can leave tomorrow." I said taking my medicine then hopping in the bed grabbing my phone. "Alright." Brittney said grabbing some covers out my closet and laying at the end of my bed. I decided to text Devin but as soon as i clicked on his name a text popped up.
Text conversation
Baby😍💧: babygirl?
Me: yess ?
Baby😍💧: youu good? She was bs?
Me: im hurting a little but im str8 1k & yeah she put all of us out.
Baby😍💧: wym all yall? N i needa come getchu?
Me: me Britt and my brother. And no we good for tonight.
Baby😍💧: well tomorrow Ima slide thru and come getchu you can stay at my place besides i want you to meet Ma anyway.
Me: You sure Devin?
Baby😍💧: yes Princess I gotchu 1k dont worry.
Me: well alright im about to gts so GoodNight baby 😪
Baby😍💧: Goodnight Babygirl 😘
End of conversation.
I sat my phone down then looked at the ring on my finger then took it of and sat it on top of my phone.
"Night Britt." I said slowly turning on my side.
"Goodnight Sissseeey." She said clapping her hands twice so the lights would go out.