"Do you want me to send him away, sir?" The man offered and the master shook his head and started to walk to the door.

"No. No, I got this." The master spoke quickly and got out of the palace.

..............................................

Harry was done with the potion and was standing up, ready to drink it when he saw the master, in his fancy robe and crown.

At first Harry couldn't believe it, he kept squinting his eyes and the more he looked the more he became surer of the identity.

He subsided the potion in his pocket, it being unnecessary hence the master was right in front of him by now.

"I can't believe." Harry said a smile forming on his lips. Dimples showing.

"It's super dangerous for you to be here." Zayn informed, ignoring Harry's statement.

"You killed him?" Harry asked excitedly momentarily forgetting about Jake's death.

"No, he escaped. Apparently there was a fault in your Keeper trap." Zayn said casually without intending to blame Harry but it triggered the main reason why Harry showed up there and as if reading his mind Zayn asks.

"So what brings you by?"

"I need to show you something." Harry said, grabbing Zayn from his robe and snapping his fingers.

The apparition successfully teleported them right in front of the tribe's shield, hence teleportation inside a shield is next to impossible. They murmured the password and were sucked into the tribe's territory.

Harry remained silent, he couldn't form a useful sentence that would state what happened as clearly as the sight of Jake. So he remained silent and directed Zayn to the castle and left him to see despite all the enquiries he made.

"No. No." Zayn muttered in disbelief.

"How did this happen?!" He shouted angrily, the veins in his neck showing.

"Zayn, you do realize we won't grasp any answers by shouting at each other. We need to think clearly." Liam said in his royal tone and Zayn nodded intensely.

"What was Jake protecting?" Harry asked.

"His parents. But he succeeded and they lived happily and died peacefully, their whole lives they never faced any danger." Zayn informed and swallowed.

"This eliminates using them to kill him and also killing them to kill him. The only two ways we know could kill Keepers." Liam thought aloud.

"Unless it's the other way." Harry said absently absorbed in his thoughts.

"The other way?  There's a third way to kill a Keeper? Why haven't you told me this before?!" Zayn snapped his voice rising.

"I think you pretty much realize what the angels might do to me if I share ways to murder the supernatural." Harry replied back in the same tone.

"Harry, how did he die?" Liam asked, ending their brief feud.

"A bone from his parents. Sharpened and stabbed in the heart." Harry said after analyzing Jake's body.

"Amazing. Just Amazing." Zayn fumed running a hand through his black inked hair and Harry seemed to spend too much time inspecting the dead body.

"Harry, That's rude." Liam scolded a bit upset by Harry's attitude.

"No, I think we might be having a problem." Harry said, unzipping Jake's jacket and tearing his shirt apart revealing an interesting sight.

Jake's torso was cut, his whole skin torn away. His flesh was rotting and his rib bones were sticking out erratically. As If someone forced out a bone from his body.