Miss Independent (Pecabeth)

For all you Percy Jackson fans and Percabeth shiper out there, here is a little something for our PJO couple. This will in third person pov.

Third Person's pov:
She was so beautiful, so intellegent and loyal. Who is she? You may ask. Well she is none other then, Annabeth Chase. One of the saviours of Olympus and the grand kingdom's architect.

And her boyfriend, Percy Jackson loves how independent she is. She doesn't take $hit from anybody! For him she was perfection, yep I know its sappy but that is what he thinks of her.

"Hey there miss independent." He greeted sitting beside her on the dock of Fireworks Beach, "Are you okay?"

She lays her head oh his shoulder, "Hey there seaweed brain." She greeted back, "I am fine. As well as the end of summer goes."

"That's good." He said ran his hand though her blonde hair.

This may seem odd, seeing a son of Posiedon and a daughter of Athena dating, but hey they do love each other! Aphrodite would zap you if you intervined, trust me the goddess ships them and you wouldn't wanna get on her bad side!

She looks up at him, "I have something to tell you." She said, "It has something to do with school." She added.

"What about it?" He asked cuiously, "You're moving again aren't you." He had a frown upon his face.

She shook her head, "No. I am staying here for the rest of the year!" She exclaimed.

He pulled her into a tender kiss, "Bless the gods of Olympus!" He said with a grin.

"And to make it even better..." She said trailing off, "I'll being going to Goodie High. My dad was able to pull a few strings, me being the official architect of Olympus it'd be easier to visit the city."

"Perfect just perfect!" Thought Percy who had a wide grin on his face, "That is great news Annabeth! It really is!" He exlaimed.

He twirled her around causing her to let out girlish giggles as he placed her down. They locked loving gazes and soon their lips locked together, the kiss was passion filled her hands raveles in his unrully hair while his arms tightened around her waist.

Then they pulled away, "I love you Wise Girl." Said Percy caressing her face, "You know that right?"

Annabeth was getting lost in his shimering Sea Green eyes, "I do know it." She replied after a while, "And I love you too, Seaweed Brain."

He smiled at her, his pearly white teeth flashing under the shining sun. He looked like a god at the moment, she was so taken by him she can't explain what she felt when ever he was around.

"You truly are a goddess in my eyes, Annabeth. Born from the knowledgable mind of your mother, you are someone worth fighting for." His words were sopken with utter conviction making her heart melt as his showed the same emotion.

She couldn't speak not being able to find a ligitable response to his words, those words infused with clear love and devotion that caused her to fall into a pit of unbrideled happiness. So she did the only thing she could think of, standing on the tip of her toes she placed her lips on his, this simple action caused her mind to jold into thoughtless place, a place where she could be free of worry.

"This is bliss."  Her thoughts hummed in a delighted harmony as she caresses his handsom face. His expression was one of pure adoration, something that warmed her heart and called to her soul.

Maybe the fates did something right for once, after its not everyday you end up with the person of your dreams.

Boy, I know this is short and I am sorry for it guys... I really am 😔. Busy, bsuy week in school lately and well it has been an evenful past few days as well. I promose to make the next one much longer guys.

And just a hint to all you Donnie fans out there... it'll be a commitment come true 😉😉.

Buenos diaz,
Ww