Overprotective mates

Start from the beginning

I sit down on our bed and the door slams open a second later. "Lainey stop leaving me!" He shouts and I stand up.

"We are already fighting and I just got here!"

"Why can you accept that you're mine, only mine. Your body is mine. Your lips are mine. Your personality is mine. Your Angel is mine. You are mine," I gasp.

"I am not an item!" I shout.

"I know that," I shake my head.

"No, you don't," my voice cracks and his face softens from their glare.

He steps forward and I take a step back, feeling the bed at the back of my knees. I sit down and he kneels, he gently grabs my chin and tilts his head up.

He kisses me gently and a tear leaks from my eye and touches his cheek, he wipes my eyes and cups my face still kissing me.

I pull back in need for air. "I'm sorry that I haven't been an ideal mate," he says.

"It's okay," I whisper
                                         ~~
Buzz buzz buzz

I shift and sigh, I swallow and start dozing off again.

Buzz buzz buzz

This time I open my eyes and sit up, I pick up my phone and see it's my mother. I swipe to answer and I hear my mothers laboured breathing and sniffles.

"Mum?" I say panicked, "are you okay?" I hear her swallowing.

"N-no." she stutters.

"Mum what's wrong?" She sobs and I lean against the head board really worried.

Izaiha shifts in his sleep, "it's your brother," I sigh.

"Mum I have multiple brothers," she ignores that statement and continues.

"Bailey," she pauses. "H-he's dead," I gasp and feel tears building up in my eyes.

"Mum," I whimper, "how?"

"I- I don't know. Your father and I were walking outside and we saw a body, he pulled me behind him then for the first time ever I heard Damien crying. I peaked behind his back and saw Bailey- his throat slit, blood everywhere. Your dad is trying to figure everything out right now," my shoulders start shaking.

"I-I'm coming," I sob trying not to wake Izaiha.

"Be careful Lainey," I hang up and chuck my phone at the wall.

I scream not caring anymore, I feel warm hands enclosing around my shoulder blades.

I turn and face Izaiha with a tear stained face, his eyes portray worry. He wipes my tears away, "what happened?" He asks, I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him needing emotional support.

He gently wraps his arms around my waist and rubs my back. "Lainey, what happened?" He gently asks and I cry into his chest.

"M-my brother. Mum called, she told me that her and dad were going for a walk when he suddenly pulled her behind him. For the first time she heard him crying and peaked behind his back and saw my brother- Bailey with his throat slit and blood every where. Izaiha we have to go to my blood pack, I want to go and support my family," I lean back to look into his eyes.

He nods,"I'm always here for you, you know that right?" I nod mutely.

"Of course I know that," I whisper.

"Let's leave now okay?" I nod and he helps me stand, I look at my legs that are shaking and bare.

He walks into the closet and comes back out with sweatpants. He makes me sit down then slides the pants on my legs, I lift my butt and he pulls it over.

I stand my legs shaking and take a careful step forward, but it doesn't work. I fall and Izaiha quickly catches me.

He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the car, "Aren't you going to tell your parents?" I ask.

"I will call them later. You're my first priority, always love," I smile.

"I thought you called me chicken," I chuckle.

He grins and looks at me after pulling out, "I do.... Chicken," I giggle and he accelerates.

"I also thought you called me Ey," he shrugs.

"Chicken is better."

"Indeed it is," I smile at him, he made my mood better.

'Because he's our mate.'

Awe this was a sad chapter, still I hope you enjoyed it.

I seriously want my own Izaiha, I actually want my own werewolf it's like a little dream of mine.

I'm a dreamer not a realist!

Now they have to solve the mystery of who killed him, of course we know that Damien would want revenge.

Vote, follow and enjoy lovelies!

**not edited

✨✨🍸
Keely