Chapter 19: Not my fault

Deron P.O.V

Damn she told me to stop talking to her for awhile. I never had a girl say that to me. I usually would just use girls for the pussy,but no I wanted to be loved and I wanted real love and not for the sex, damn the things a female can do to ya. Bianca really fucked shit up with me and Tia because that obsess bitch just can't get over me, yea I got to admit I did love Bianca probably explains why we dated for so long. Knew Bianca since 7th grade got together in 8th and we vowed that we would go to the same highschool which did happen and we vowed to get married after highschool and start a family. That's not happening because last year we broke up, yep sophomore year I really don't know why we broke up but it just happened that's when I just started sleeping around with random females, and I was just a THOT but I had to fix that so I'm starting this year. I saw Tia today she walked right pass me I called her name she just kept going. Saw her in band today.

"Hey Tia." I smiled, she just looked at me and then Turnt her head and asked the teacher could she move. She moved all the way to the other side of the room. Then a announcement came over the innercom

"ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS, ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR YES HOMECOMING!!!! WE WILL BE HAVING SPIRIT WEEK AND A HOMECOMING GAME AND A HOMECOMING DANCE SO MAKE SURE U YOUNG-INS BRING A DATE!! HOMECOMING GAME WILL BE SEPTEMBER 20th and HOMECOMING DANCE WILL BE September 25th mark your calendars and most importantly have fun."

everybody got happy and was talking about what they gone wear and all the, only thing on my mind is getting Tia to be my date and that leaves me with 3 weeks to get things straight with her. Gosh this is going to be hard.