Part 5

Now, Michael was the biggest drug dealer on the streets. He had gotten so comfortable that he decided to expand his business from his street to every block around it. One night Serenity was riding down fainter street when she spotted a dude about 5'11  walking with a black bubble coat on and he looked like Michael,she blowed the horn and stopped and asked "Michael is that you?". "Serenity?" He said. "Yes Oh my goodness Michael it's late, God what are you doing out here?" She said. She stepped out of the car, ran to Michael then jumped on him like they hadn't seen each other in ages. He put her down, and then one of his customers walked up, that night Michael couldn't afford to miss any sales, but he didn't want to hurt Serenity. "Hey mike, you got the goods?" Said the customer. They shook hands, Serenity gasped." So this is the job, this is where your late nights are going ?" She said. "Look I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how." Michael answered. Serenity slapped him, ran to her car and sped off. After working all night and thinking about what happened, Michael started walking to his car, fumbling in his pocket for his keys he struggled to unlock the car door and all you could hear was gunfire. Laying there in cold blood Michael had so many thoughts running through his mind (serenity,his family,his choices in life,LIFE period.) Sirens!!!! Went off there were flashing lights everywhere Michael saw red,blue,and alot of people standing over him."Son can you hear me." yelled one of the nurses from the ambulance. He had been laying there for 10mins, the nurses couldn't believe that from that many shots he was still alive. Serenity quickly pulled back around the corner jumping out of her car running full speed to Michael." Are you okay baby, Michael?",he started breathing heavily as if he was going to take his last breath but god had other plans.