Part 4

Sitting on opposite sides of the bed with their backs to each other Teri said "I have aids." Marcy's breath stopped. She couldn't believe what she heard breath taken, and infuriated,tears slowly fell down her face. She turned around, Teri was half way dressed to leave the room. "What." She said. "You heard me dumb broad." He replies, all Marcy could say was "WHY Teri? WHY me, after all we've have been through, after all I've been through WHY?" He walked to the door. And said "next time you want to do business as a couple make sure your significant other at least warns your boss that he's going to leave." And he walked out the door. Marcy didn't understand not one part of anything that had come out his mouth. She screamed to the top of her lungs. As though she was already fading away to what she knew was destined to happen. Teri stopped in the middle of the balcony between the rail and another room, Lit a cigarette and laughed as he continued to walk down the hall. Marcy ran and jumped in the shower. Hot water hitting her,She was numb to the pain, there was not one thing that could hurt her more to know that when she told her kids, they would be broken. All she could do was cry. No one not even Michael knew about her and Teri. After showering Marcy quickly put on her clothes got on her knees and prayed. "God I am excepting my fate but can you, PLEASE watch over my children, have mercy on their souls, let them grow to be what I was not in all the bad and what I was in all the good, save me lord don't let me suffer no more than I have to, let this monster of a disease take me after all is said and done, let me at least see my children into the stage in where they can raise themselves." She ended her prayer with"in JESUS name I pray Amen."She quickly drove home. All the kids quickly jumped on her "Mommy mommy!" "Is Michael Home yet?" "Yes he's upstairs In his room." Said spot. He said he would be leaving soon. "Ok." Marcy said, then went up the stairs. Michael was coming out of his room, "hey mom" he started. "Hey mike." She finished "where You headed?" She asked. "To work, "someone got sick and they need me."' "Ok well we'll be here." Michael nodded his head a ran down the stairs. Michael pulled up to Teri's house, Teri had already planned on how he was going to tell Michael about his mom,but then when Michael walked through the door he changed his mind." So I hear you're one of my biggest workers." Said Teri. "I don't know about one of the biggest but I do make plenty of sales at a time." Michael said arrogantly. "Of course you do, I don't know why I have other men just standing on the block with my product looking pretty while you make all the sales." Teri said."Yeah you should talk to them about that." Michael answered. "Oh, but NO Michael I want you to takeover the selling business, I mean you can sale what? 10-20 CP's(cocaine pills) a night and still don't have enough cause from what I hear, they keep coming back." Said Teri."Yeah you're right."Michael determinedly said. " So you do agree? Michael you're ready to sell 10 or 20 keys for me." Teri answered. "But if I get caught I could be locked up a long time." Replied Michael. "Who said anything about getting caught?" Said Teri.